Where is my mind?....
With that being said, the other day I was taking a hot bath (as pictured to your left)...YES I said I was taking a hot freakin' bath...that's right, soaking in my own filth!!!
ANYWAY, as I was laying in my bubble bath, a few questions popped in to my mind that got me thinking...
I'd like to run these questions by you and get your input. Please feel free to answer any that may apply with complete honesty.
Thank you for your time and participation.
- Is it normal for a woman (me) to become slightly aroused when her boyfriend is sick? (excluding illness causing death and/or horrible, excruciating pain)
- Is it normal for someone (male or female) to become sexually aroused during and/or after watching a horror movie?
- Is it weird that I want to watch a grown man pee?
- Is it wrong to buy toaster strudel simply to misuse the white frosting packets erotically?
- If you make yourself throw up twice before bed so you won't have a hangover the next morning, does that make you bulimic or an alcoholic?
- Should I be ashamed that I DVR'ed the season premiere of "Beauty and the Geek"?
- Why does Cap'n Peanut Butter Crunch cereal tear my mouth to shreds? And does this happen to anyone else, or is it just me?
Folks, these are just a small glimpse as to the kind of questions that pop in to my mind each and every day. Sometimes while soaking in a bath, sometimes in bed right after amazing sex, sometimes while puking after a long night of drinking...