Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ice War of 2007




My friends, I only have a slight moment to send you this message from the front lines. I am safe. The power is out, there's no heat.

I haven't had a shower since Sunday night...(which was only actually a half shower as the power went out while cleaning myself.)

Don't worry, I'm using lots of body splash and I'm wearing a hat to cover the hot mess of hair I have going on right now. I've also changed my panties every day, so I'm kinda fresh...

The nights have been rough, as I've been sleeping alone in my bed with 100 blankets over the top of me. That's the hardest time of the day... laying there, shivering, my body slowly going numb, as all the thought of dead trees run around in my head overwhelm me and I feel powerless.

Shit, I gotta go, the ice is back!!!!! AAHhhhhhhhhhh

Tell my mother I love her!

9 Comments:

Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

If you need help figuring out a way to keep warm, let me know ;-)

Tue Dec 11, 04:31:00 PM  
Blogger Sassy Blondie said...

Poor Rev! Hope things improve quickly!

XOXO

Tue Dec 11, 05:21:00 PM  
Blogger Stealth said...

oh no!! I hope you get heat soon - that sounds scary; I hate being cold

Wed Dec 12, 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Which half did you wash before the power went out? The black half or the white half??

Wed Dec 12, 06:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All this talk of you taking a shower and your panties... it's feelin' downright tropical here. I mean I'm sweatin' all over this keyboard.

I hope life and your electricity returns to normal very soon.

Tripe

Thu Dec 13, 12:10:00 AM  
Blogger Sassy Blondie said...

Rev, take a trip to TX. I have a spare room, electricity, and heat. Plus, you get your own private bath.

That body splash just ain't working... ;)

Thu Dec 13, 03:39:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

This may be a totally inappropriate time to ask, but what do you do with the used panties? I'm always looking for new items to sell on eBay.

(p.s. - were you NAKED in the shower? Cuz if you were that would heat up MY icicle)

(p.p.s. - Sassy , my power just flickered. A bath for my privates? I'll be right down!)

Thu Dec 13, 07:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn Rev, it sucks here and we got nothing compared to you guys. My lights flickered, but I never lost power. I was supposed to head your direction this past weekend, kinda glad I didn't. Stay warm, and if you send me your dirty panties..... I'll wash them for ya ;-).

Fri Dec 14, 01:55:00 AM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Did Cherry just offer to nail you to keep you warm? What a pervert, and what a dick, because I was going to say that.

Seriously, that sounds awful (the black-out, not sleeping with Cherry, which is wonderful). Hang in there.

Mon Dec 17, 10:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home