Thursday, November 08, 2007

SMILE

Recently the majority of my blog posts have had something to do with my breasts or someone else's. I wouldn't want you to get the wrong idea about me and think that all I every talk about are boobs. Alright, maybe it SEEMS that way...but, I promise you there's more to me then just my amazing breasts and my slight obsession with them...

*cough*

Soooo, I thought it might be fun to let you all know a little bit more about me. This time we're going to talk about things that make me smile.

Simple things really. As I've said many times, I'm very easily amused and it doesn't take much to make me smile.

So, what makes RevRee smile, you ask? Well, let's get started!

I love watching people dance. Yes, I love to dance as well. But, my favorite part about dancing is watching the people around me. I love seeing the smile on people's faces, the total lack of self consciousness and completely letting go of their inhibitions and just having fun. It's really a cliches to say this, but I believe it's true that everyone dances to a different beat...their beat. That, is awesome in my book! Dance on!

I smile when I discover a new song. You know how it is, when you're downloading random music illegally, via the internets and you come across this amazing song. Sometimes it's a new song, sometimes it's an old song. Either way, every single time this happens, a smile come across my face. Usually I'll obsess about this song for a few days, upload it to my ipod, burn a CD, put it on my myspace acct., you know, the norm. Anyway, I'll attempt to share this new amazing tune with as many people as possible, even the bum on the street. I feel as though I'm sharing a little piece of joy to the world and it makes me happy.


I honestly, truly enjoy going to the greeting card section in most stores and browsing for that one card with the perfect, deep, insightful phrases and pictures on them. Now, some of you, if not most of you will think I've totally lost my mind and the fact that I enjoy browsing the greeting card section at Walgreens is pretty lame. Well, have you tried it??? HAVE YOU? One of my best friends made fun of me for years, up until the day I took her along to join me at Hallmark to brows for clever cards. She had a blast and now, she's a believer! You will be too once you try it...I promise...


I absolutely love Chinese Orange Chicken! There's something about that sweet, tangy, crispy, succulent chicken! Mmmmmm, drool, drool! Whenever I go to a Chinese restaurant, because I like to always broaden my horizon I try to pick something new...but, it's truly hard for me not pick the wonderful orange chicken.


I'm a fan of HALO. When I say fan, I really mean HUGE fan! Alright, alright, I absolutely love HALO!!! One of my best friends got me hooked on this game. At one point every night after work, we would head over to his place, play HALO and drink until the early hours of the morning. This went on for about 2 years straight. It may sound totally lame that we did this for almost 2 years...but I really believe HALO changed my life. Now, if I could simply find a way to get an XBox 360 and HALO III with out having to pay, that would be awesome!

7 Comments:

Blogger SpongyBones said...

Something about me ... I'm a pervert and I love your boobies!

Fri Nov 09, 09:13:00 AM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

Wow, I never really suspected that there might be a sweet, sentimental person behind that amazing rack ;-)

Fri Nov 09, 01:33:00 PM  
Blogger Sassy Blondie said...

Awww...that's so sweet, Rev! But I can't do the Halo thing...I completely lose interest in games after about 20 minutes.

Fri Nov 09, 11:53:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

You know what makes me smile???

BREASTS!!!!!

Sat Nov 10, 06:51:00 AM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

A good evening for you would be getting stone, eating orange chicken, get stoned again, and play Halo all night.

Sat Nov 10, 02:37:00 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

oh gawd, when you find out how to get that 360 without paying...pass it on to me! My kid wants that sooo bad for Christmas, but....wow, that's alot of moeny for one stinkin gift. Maybe that's all he'll get, huh?

I like boobs too

Sat Nov 10, 06:10:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

What a coincidence. "Halos" are my pet name for a woman's areola. And yes, I too like to play for hours at a time (at least until I run out of quarters).

Sat Nov 10, 10:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home