Monday, October 01, 2007

When it rains, it pours...

I've been doing some thinking. I'd like to come out with a new fragrance...My own!

Recently I've seen about a million new colognes and perfumes coming out supposedly by all different types of "celebrities"...

Usher, J-lo, David Beckham, OJ, Paris, Kid Rock, Elvis, Willie Nelson, Peter Griffin, The Oakridge Boys, P Diddy, the list goes on and on!

Well... since I daydream a lot and in my own mind I'm pretty amazing.... I thought, why not? Therefore, I've come up with my very own, new, original, fragrance...

I'm going to call it "Reverie"

I've even come up with the perfect commercial for my new perfume, seriously, it's genius!

Ok now, picture this...

A woman is getting ready for what appears to be a date. She gently sprays herself with just a spritz of "Reverie" and just as she walks in to the heavenly mist, she closes her eyes...

....It's raining outside, it begins as a soft rain, in between the rain shots, you see quick clips of two people kissing softy. As the rain gets harder, the kissing becomes more intense, the couple moves from kissing sweetly in the rain, to passionate kisses along with pulling of shirts and unzipping of jeans as their clothes get wetter and wetter...

Then another close up of two mouths exploring each other in a beautiful dance as the water drips off their lower lips and chins. Of course this entire commercial would have to be bedded with amazing background music like Vivaldi - Four Seasons (please click on link to hear the music while you read)

Yes there would be close up pictures of his hands entangled with her hands, then back to hard core kissing...you would see his mouth sliding in slow motion down her neck

Then it would cut to a scene with the woman opening her eyes as you hear a doorbell ring. She smiles, slightly biting her lower lip as she opens her front door, only to see that it had obviously just stopped raining outside and a really, super, hot, guy, all soaking wet, is standing at her door...

Then all you see is the words "REVERIE, when it rains, it pours..." as the couple walks out the door fading in to a blur... *fade to black*



GENIUS!!!

11 Comments:

Blogger puerileuwaite said...

I recommend that the following enhancements be made:

1) Disinfectant;
2) Spermacide;
3) Insect Killer.

Thank you,
Pug Puerileuwaite
EVP, Marketing Department

Sun Sep 30, 08:15:00 AM  
Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

Willie Nelson? Holy shit, what must that smell like? Pot?

Sun Sep 30, 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I like to spray Febreeze down my crotch. Drives the bitches wild.

BTW, why do you still have a link to Bacon Eggar's blog in your sidebar? The dude's been dead like a year.

Sun Sep 30, 10:55:00 AM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

You know what happens next? He tracks mud in her cute, little apartment, and she goes off on the guy until he cries. The he feels so bad that he shampoos her carpets and programs her VCR for good measure. He doesn't even get any that night, but the asshole boyfriend comes over that night, tracks mud in too, nails her, and leaves.

Sun Sep 30, 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

~ Puerileuwaiteskfsprieskjfsdh: You want to infest my beautiful perfume with Disinfectant, Spermacide and Insect Killer????

Hey buddy, Spermacide THIS!!!!

What has Hillary done to you??? OH MY GOD!!!

~Effortlessly Average: It’s more like a fresh patchouli scent mixed with sweat... Mmmmmmm

~Mighty Dyckerson: Next time try the lavender scented Febreeze, it relaxes the ladies senses…

P.S. It’s Baron Ectar and He was a good man. It’s my way of remembering him. Like it or lump it Mister!

~ Dr Ken: This has happened to you huh?

Sun Sep 30, 03:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They already make the scent you're thinking of...
http://www.smellmeand.com/index_2.html

and have you ever tried to get wet jeans off a chic in a hurry? It's not very fuggin' easy.

Sun Sep 30, 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger Effortlessly Average said...

Well, Dr Ken just described the last dozen or so relationships I've had, only I'm the "asshole boyfriend." And might I say you could do a little better job on that hallway runner.

Mon Oct 01, 09:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always with you it's about the lust. I think you need to see a professional. I suggest you set up an appointment with Dr. Tripe!

Mon Oct 01, 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Sassy Blondie said...

GENIUS! Can I direct the ad spot?

Mon Oct 01, 11:35:00 AM  
Blogger Sassy Blondie said...

And by direct, I mean that includes "auditioning" the male leads...

Mon Oct 01, 11:36:00 AM  
Blogger SpongyBones said...

Tell me what it smells like. Forget all the rain and romance, if I buy it for her will it get me laid. I don't care about marketing and all that. Bottom line is????

Tue Oct 02, 10:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home