Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I think I actually killed my knee...

So yesterday I played softball. Yes, I'm in a softball league....I know it may surprise you that I do have some athletic abilities. You do have to remember I am half black (or colored as some people like to say), so a part of me does at least have a little speed and power.

Anyway, today I feel like a freakin' old woman! Seriously, I think I actually killed my knee, is that possible? Is is possible to actually kill a part of your body even though the rest of you lives on?

Here's an action shot for you....I was really hustling out there... OK, OK! that isn't me in that picture! But, I'm sure if someone did take a picture of me in action, it would look very similar to this shot!

I've been limping around all day, acting like I'm a cripple who just had her right leg chopped off at the knee. It's swollen and being in this condition, it makes it very hard to be on my knees....NOT that I spend a lot of time of me knees...

...SHUDUP! There is no need for you to be thinking of such things, when I'm in the condition that I am in right now! You should be ashamed. Besides, I could always use a pillow or something....IF needed...

ANYWAY, You know, I was reading Mighty Dyckerson's blog the other day and he was crying like a damn baby about how he skinned up his knee. OUCHY! Awww pooor baby, want momma to kiss it and make it all better? BOO HOO!

You weren't playing a rough, dirty, sweaty, game of softball, in hell! Were you DYCK? (yes, I forgot to mention, I live in Hell these days)

So, folks, in closing, Dyckerson's a baby, I feel like shit, I'm a cripple gimp and I need one of those guys who carry the geisha girls around on their back, for at least a week...maybe more...

24 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

C'mon, show us a photo so we compare knees. What's that? You say you don't have any visible cuts or scrapes?? Who's the baby now???!!!

Tue Jul 10, 06:03:00 PM  
Blogger George said...

Hi ... I landed here from Jenny's and I think I'll be back ... like your sense of humor.

Tue Jul 10, 07:15:00 PM  
Blogger Rex Venom said...

No Pain, No Glory.
Wait a minute.
Screw glory!
Rock on!

Tue Jul 10, 08:23:00 PM  
Blogger Girl in a Guy's World said...

I scraped my elbow. Can I get a guy who carrys around geisha girls too?

Tue Jul 10, 08:51:00 PM  
Blogger The Grunt said...

Sucks about the scrape. I do believe it is possible to kill body parts. I believe my crotch has had near death experiences and then lived to tell tales of a long dark tunnel with a light at the end. Maybe it was like that but in reverse. Yes, I am weird.

Tue Jul 10, 11:12:00 PM  
Blogger The inside of me said...

Just wait till you get older. It will catch up on you. DW is in the hot tub right now complaining about her back and knees. She played softball for over 20 years and was great at it but is paying the price now. Take it easy, let someone else run for that fly ball.

Wed Jul 11, 07:26:00 AM  
Blogger Paul Champagne said...

I just love sarcasm with just a dash of sexual innuendo ... I'll be back to laugh again (not at your pain ... but at your wit)

Wed Jul 11, 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I refuse to leave the first comment that accuses you of hurting your knee through spending an inordinate amount of time on them.

Wed Jul 11, 05:24:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

~Dyckerson: Oh bull shit! That picture you posted of your “supposed hurt knee” was photo chopped, admit it or face the consequences!!!!!!!!!!!!

~George: Thank you for stopping by!

~Rex Venom: In the wise words of the amazing rock group Poison...

“Limousines, champagne
Get my clothes custom made
I take handfuls of pills
trash my house in the hills
Smash up my cars
Just to give me my thrills”


~Legaleagle: I hope they’re hot guys who carry us!

~Tyler Durden: You play soccer? Can you hook me up with David Beckham?...there’s a $20 in it for ya!

~The Grunt: Weird? More like a….FREAK!!!

~The inside of me: Not to be rude or anything, but who the hell is DW?

~Paul Champagne: Whoever said I’d show you my boobs, it’s a lie!

~blog Portland: If something should be hurting because I’m spending an inordinate amount of time on it, would be my back. But, that’s not the case, so SHUT UP!!!

Wed Jul 11, 07:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wait. That same knee will save you valuable time later in life.

You won't have to wait for the newscast to know when rain is on the way.

Wed Jul 11, 09:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you worried about? You have another one. (laugh tomorrow)

Take care of that knee.

Cheers

Thu Jul 12, 01:38:00 AM  
Blogger tfg said...

I told you that you're too old for Kama Sutra.

Thu Jul 12, 04:05:00 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I hope it wasn't your high knee.

lmao @ me

Thu Jul 12, 09:26:00 AM  
Blogger Sassy Blondie said...

If it ain't broke, you're fine. Walk it off...put some Windex on it...whatever it takes. Never admit defeat!

(I do hope you feel better though.)

Thu Jul 12, 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger SpongyBones said...

I think we need a pic of the knee for some sympathy! Old! Never ... Crippled! Never ... just a little out of sync is all. Come on up to Missouri. I'll carry ya around for a few days!

feel better soon. A little of that Ben Gay works ... or so the old people say!

Thu Jul 12, 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny! said...

Dyke is a baby! You are taking that pain like a big girl! Speaking of knees...mine are never with out bruises...no dirty thoughts...I clean alot!

Thu Jul 12, 12:52:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

^ I'm DYCK, not DYKE. For chrissakes Penny, get it straight!!

Thu Jul 12, 05:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, and glory lasts forever! Wanna compare scars? I have matching ones on each knee. Don't worry though, I'm laughing at you, not with you. ;-)

Thu Jul 12, 06:02:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

If you kept softballs from landing on the hard ground like the player in the photo, then your sacrifice was just. It inspires me to step up to the plate, and force you to make a play. Even if it means gripping my own wood first.

Well that's it. I think I'm now fresh out of baseball-related double-entendres. All I can do now is stop by and apply my special salve to your knee and any other open gashes.

Fri Jul 13, 07:19:00 AM  
Blogger Jenny! said...

Oh, fuck me Dyck! One little mistake...geez! Is there a difference?

Fri Jul 13, 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger SpongyBones said...

Hey where are you ... still on your knees praying for relief!

Fri Jul 13, 11:17:00 AM  
Blogger tfg said...

uyiutylutg

Sat Jul 14, 12:19:00 PM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Hell has a softball team?

Sun Jul 15, 09:19:00 AM  
Blogger Scary Monster said...

Me thinks that me could carry both you and legaleagle around in a ricksha like a couple of geishas, but first yer gonna have to show me the bruises.

STOMP.

Tue Jul 17, 07:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home