Sunday, May 20, 2007

May 28th marks the 29 years and 9 month anniversary that my parents succeeded in one of their greatest achievements of their lives... my conception!

Last year I put together a list of things I wanted to do for my 28th year celebration. So today my dear friends, I'd like to go back and observe that list to see how many "goals" I've actually accomplished since my last birthday...

  • See the Ocean .....NO


  • Have sex on public property...NO


  • Learn to play the guitar...NO


  • Run a marathon...NO

  • Make out in the rain...NO

  • Go fishing at midnight...NO

  • See a Major League Baseball game...NO


  • Go to a Tom Jones concert...NO


  • Go skinny dipping...NO


  • Watch the movie "IT"...NO


  • Finish my Screenplay...NO

Well, ha ha ha wow...*cough* it umm... looks like I ummm... haven't actually accomplished one single "goal" in the entire year! Good lord, how embarrassing!

Don't get me wrong though. The year since my last birthday, has be one crazy trip and I did accomplish many things, such as...

  • Moved to a new state


  • Got a new and better job


  • Met an amazing man


  • Became debt free


  • Purchased an iPod shuffle


  • Watched every season of Battlestar Galactica that's out on DVD

  • Watched every season of Doctor Who that's out on DVD

  • Found out I'm a "D" cup instead of a "C" cup

  • Shaved it bare...


  • Became a member of the Blockbuster Rewards program


  • Created many slogans for Chicken

See, I have done quite a few things since my last birthday. Just because they aren't on that list and I haven't even seen the ocean yet, I am still somebody, damnit!

Since this is the start of a new birthday year, I'm going to add a few things to my already long list of goals.

  • Buy a new car


  • Have sex in a tent while camping


  • Play an entire round of golf using left handed club


  • Get a dining room table for my empty dining room


  • Play Halo 3

  • Walk on hot coals

  • Flash my breastes at someone while driving

  • Learn to pole dance

  • Take down the red & white Christmas lights on my deck

There you have it people. It's been documented on this blog and now it's law. I will reach these goals this year. I refuse to go in to my 30th year of existence not having accomplished any thing on this list.

We only have one life to live...at least that's what I believe. And I think we should do everything in our power to make it the best life possible.

Even when life suck and you think there's nothing left...please remember, as I try to remind myself everyday, life is an amazing adventure only we can experience ourselves.

We shouldn't let the stresses of life and the fears of living detour us from accomplishing goals, speaking our minds, spending time with friends and family, saying "I love you", taking a moment to smile, and having lots of sex!...

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uhmmm... If you're not doing anything, I'll be camping for five days over Memorial weekend. You know, in case you want to get a jump start on that list.

Sat May 19, 09:13:00 PM  
Blogger tfg said...

You'll knock the tent down. I guarantee it.

Sat May 19, 10:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://blog.myspace.com/191773052

check out my blog on myspace and help me if you can...

Jason

Sat May 19, 11:33:00 PM  
Blogger Scary Monster said...

You mean to say that Tom Jones be off yer list for this year?

You could always have sex with him in a tent while camping and kill two birds with one bone.
STOMP.

Sun May 20, 03:05:00 AM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

I have confirmation that Rev IS a "D" cup. That's one off of MY list.

Sun May 20, 06:52:00 AM  
Blogger Seals said...

Shaved. Mmmmm.

OK, I'm better. ;)

Sun May 20, 10:10:00 AM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

This year see if you can make it up to and E cup. You may want to stop there though. F tops, but certainly not G. Okay, maybe G, but H is just INSANE. You'd need a wheel barrow to lug those jugs around.

On second though, stick with your D's, and just work on your other goals.

Sun May 20, 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

What a coincidence. I just bought a flashlight for camping that requires a pair of D's.

Tue May 22, 06:03:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

jd: You're too kind to think of me...can I bring my bf with?

tfg: Are you willing to put your money where your mouth er I mean writing is?...

monster:
#1 Tom Jones is still on my list. #2 I don't want to have sex with Tom Jones.
#3 I might throw my panties at Tom Jones though...

puerileuwaitelfsjdshifljdhf: I but those batteries keep going and going and going and going and going and going and going

Dr. Ken: You're a sick, sick man...my mom has an E cup...

Tue May 22, 05:33:00 PM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

Great goals and great post. Happy birthday!

Thu May 24, 12:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shaved? AND digging Battlestar Galactica?

Why, I'd be happy to help you take down that tent. (from the inside)

Sun Jul 08, 09:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home