Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ask revealing questions, get revealing answers

Recently, I've been browsing this book I found in my desk at work. I think the person who had my job before me left it. Maybe it was some type of warning, I dunno?

Anyway, It's called " Revealing Questions (for all occasions)" I think they got this book from Hallmark as a gift or something. It's a pretty stupid book, but for some reason I can't stop reading the lame "revealing questions" .

So I thought I'd let you folk see some of these stupid questions and I'll give my own personal answers.

Question #1.
A new law says you have to change your name to match your personality. What would you call yourself?

Answer #1. Well, seeing as I know myself very well, "very" well... I'm going to go with the name "Insatiable Vivacious Delectable Coquettish". My friends would simply call me "Ivy"

Question #2. Have you ever had a sudden fear of plunging headlong into a vat of twice baked potatoes while test driving a moped?

Answer #2. No. But, I do have a license to sell hair tonic, to bald eagles, in Omaha Nebraska.

Question #3. If you had a theme song, what would it be?

Answer #3. Hahaha that's simple! "Tom Jones - Sex Bomb"

Question #4. If you wrote an autobiography of your life, what would the title be?


Answer #4. "Oh yeah, I'm Writing a Screenplay too... (isn't everyone? ...)"
It's catchy I think, don't you?


Question #5. What's the most flattering thing a date has ever said to you?

Answer #5.
"You have the most beautiful skin"
(you're surprised it wasn't something about my amazing breasts, huh?...HA!)

This book and these silly questions go on and on and on. Anyway, I'm sure you all just found out ever more useless crap about RevRee and I hope it's warmed your hearts just a little bit.

6 Comments:

Blogger Baron Ectar said...

Last one sounds like a great pick up line - Thanks!

Thu Mar 22, 01:11:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

When I started my last job, I found an old paper clip in my desk. When I quit, I left it there for the next guy. I hope he appreciates it.

Thu Mar 22, 06:01:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Question #1. A new law says you have to change your name to match your personality. What would you call yourself?

Answer #1. Spanish WASP ('cause the chicks really seem to dig me).

***

Question #2. Have you ever had a sudden fear of plunging headlong into a vat of twice baked potatoes while test driving a moped?

Answer #2. If - as I suspect - this is a euphemism for what transpires on a typical date with RevRee, then yes.

***

Question #3. If you had a theme song, what would it be?

Answer #3. Cat Scratch Fever.

***

Question #4. If you wrote an autobiography of your life, what would the title be?

Answer #4. "The Trials and Tribulations of a Tuna Fisherman".

***

Question #5. What's the most flattering thing a date has ever said to you?

Answer #5. Oh, it folds out. Nice.

Sat Mar 24, 07:48:00 AM  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

Question #2 is the stupidest question ever - even worse than the questions Blogger poses on profile pages.

Hallmark sucks.

Mon Mar 26, 04:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yawn...hate to say it but you lost me on this one...too serious requireing too much thought...yawn

Tue Mar 27, 12:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Fri Nov 13, 04:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home