Thursday, March 15, 2007

A few nights ago, my friends back home had a big post Madi Gras costume party. Sounds like a lot of fun, right?

Well, from the news that I'm hearing, things might have gotten a little out of hand... A huge string of interesting facts have been coming my way...

Theses interesting facts that I'm about to share, have slightly damaged me, maybe even for life. You might want to sit down for this...
Interesting Fact #1 My best friend of 10+ years, has secretly had a crush on my 20 year old brother. (she's 32. She "says" the "crush" just started all of a sudden within the last year or so....Rrrrright)

Interesting Fact #2 My best friend and my little brother apparently "made" out at this party
Interesting Fact #3 Supposedly there are pictures to prove that this did take place.
Interesting Fact #4 There was a hot tub involved and the game of "footsie" was played between the two of them. (seriously, what???)
It's apparent and very obvious that from now on, I'm going to have to attend all parties my friends throw. I guess I can't leave the state and live my life...Oh, NO I have to stick around and babysit my best friend from seducing my little brother!! I mean, really, the nerve of it all!
Listen, listen, this will all be solved once I make a little trip back home next month. I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for all of this. Hell, maybe even a misunderstanding on my part... Surly, this can't be true....right? ....right?...
Oh, shit!

21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no not her is it? The feminazi? The one who hates me over trying to pay for dinner? I hope you are doing good.

Jason

Fri Mar 16, 12:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you're brother is good in bed, er, I mean, a really nice kid.

:p

Fri Mar 16, 02:48:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Jason: Yes, that very same one...

Photogguy, That's just gross!

Fri Mar 16, 03:44:00 AM  
Blogger tfg said...

20 vs 32? I hate to say it, but your brother is a pimp.

Fri Mar 16, 04:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coming home next month? I'll be sure to clean off the "toys" and prepare for your return. :)

Fri Mar 16, 05:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know the best thing about high school girls? they never get any older...

Jason

Fri Mar 16, 12:56:00 PM  
Blogger Seals said...

You know she's fucking his brains out right now. :D

Fri Mar 16, 01:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still love you you know.!!!!

Fri Mar 16, 05:09:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Who hasn't relaxed in a hot tub while diddling a man's ball bag with your foot? Is it wrong?

Sat Mar 17, 04:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha whoa Dr. Kenneth I am laughing my fucking ass off...and I know the girl who is trying to bang "revs" brother she doesnt like me....rev does though oh and rev if you would like to call me for st patricks day it is 404.492.2365 I have a new number in case you didnt know

Jason

Sat Mar 17, 07:40:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Hey! I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad
But I knew life before I left my nursery
Left alone with big fat fanny
She was such a naughty nanny
Heap big woman you made a bad boy out of me
Hey hey!

Sat Mar 17, 09:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been singing with my band
Across the wire across the land
I seen every blue eyed floozy on the way, hey
But their beauty and their style
Went kind of smooth after a while
Take me to them dirty ladies everytime

C'mon
Oh won't you take me home tonight ?
Oh down beside your red firelight
Oh and you give it all you got
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round

Sat Mar 17, 09:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey listen here
Now I got mortgages on homes
I got stiffness in ma' bones
Ain't no beauty Queens in this locality (I tell you)
Oh but I still get my pleasure
Still get my greatest treasure
Heap big woman you gonna make a big man out of me

Sat Mar 17, 09:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now get this
Oh (I know) you gonna take me home tonight (please)
Oh down beside that red firelight
Are you gonna let it all hang out ?
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round yeah
Fat bottomed girls you make the rockin' world go round

Sat Mar 17, 09:19:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Bicycle! Bicycle! All I want to is ... bicycle! Bicycle!
I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike
I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride it where I like

Sun Mar 18, 11:57:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

You two are seriously starting to scare me...

Sun Mar 18, 02:45:00 PM  
Blogger Girl in a Guy's World said...

With the exception of it being your brother instead of mother, did anyone else think of The Graduate?

Mon Mar 19, 04:01:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

legal eale: no but american pie does come to mind!!!!

Mon Mar 19, 08:35:00 AM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Legaleagle, I DO think you're trying to seduce me.

Wed Mar 21, 03:54:00 PM  
Blogger Baron Ectar said...

I never want to know anything about my little brother and my best friend - just saying ...

Thu Mar 22, 01:12:00 PM  
Blogger Girl in a Guy's World said...

Revree, I just found out my friend likes my brother (who is 16 years older than me...)

Jason -- apple pie will never be the same

puerileuwaite -- You caught me. I AM trying to seduce you.

Sun Mar 25, 01:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home