Tuesday, January 09, 2007

7 things you've always wanted to know about RevRee

Since it's the start of a brand new year and because I can't think of anything else to blog about, I'm going to attempt to share some things you've always wanted to know about me or maybe didn't want to know about me... Nevertheless, I'm going to tell you anyway.

Please remember, these aren't necessarily numbered most important to least important...I just thought numbers would look better rather then bullet points.

  1. I have a slight obsession with scotch tape. When I was younger, I'd take scotch tape and wrap it around each of my little fingers and pretend I had long fingernails. I would also take numerous pieces of tape and tape my mouth shut. I don't tape my mouth shut anymore, but I do keep scotch tape around the house and whenever I see scotch tape sitting some place, whether at work or I'm just out and about, I HAVE to stop and grab a piece and wrap it around my finger... it calms me. What?

  2. I'm a doodler, I doodle all the time. While at work, sitting at home or at other people's places, I'm always attempting to draw the perfect flower or star. Sometimes it's a combination of the two made in to one piece of art work. In my office at work or my desk at home, you'll find papers filled with little drawings I've created. I keep them all, because let's face it, they might become valuable some day.

  3. For many years, I was under the impression that I was a C cup. But, just recently I decided to find out my actual bra size at the local Victoria Secret, low and behold, I'm actually a D cup! This would explain why my bra straps would constantly fall off my shoulders. Thank God, that problem has been solved...

  4. I can't stand country music, in fact, country music pretty much angers me. All the damn songs sound the same and I don't think ANY tractor is sexy. I will admit, I'll enjoy a little Johnny Cash every now and then, but lets face it folks, country music today, SUCKS! The really f'ed up part to this is, I want to learn to line dance... I know that seems really screwed up and seriously off. But, I wanna know how those people boot scoot and boogie! Maybe, since I'm half black and half white, I could learn to combine steppin AND line dancing, that might be kinda cool!

  5. I used to mix/spin records back in the day. The name "RevRee" actually came from my spinning days. It's my "cute" way of spelling the actual word "Reverie" which means, to "be lost in thought" or "A state of dreaming while awake". It's pretty deep, don't ya think? And, very original I might add... Alright, alright! So I might have danced with glowsticks, so what?...

  6. I secretly want to sing like one of those black woman in church. Seriously, have you heard those woman? They're amazing! Complete control over every cord in their voice to make the most heavenly sounds. I remember seeing this commercial when I was younger. It was a commercial about visiting Chicago. The song was set up as though it were an old black gospel song. I still remember the words...Like ta hear it? Hear it goes! "Ohhhh Whenever I feel, I need something more, I count the things I'm grateful for... I close my eye and go back home, oh sweet surprise, oh my Chicago..."


  7. I collect paper weights...that's right, I said paper weights. Every shape, size, glass ones, wood ones, pewter ones, marble ones. You name it, I got it folks. Whenever I travel anywhere, I will make it my mission that before I leave that town, I'll get a paper weight. Each time I've been to Vegas, I find those really cheap paper weights with the little dice under plastic, yep, I'll get it. Most of my friends around the country will send me paper weights they've found. The downside to this is, any type of birthday or holiday where presents are involved, I get paper weights....it's out of control, I tell you!

There you have it friends, 7 things you didn't know about me, but now you do! I hope this has been as entertaining for you as it has been for me! As I brows this list, it makes me realize all these little things make me look pretty much like a freak. Yeah, I'm a weirdo. But, I wouldn't want to be anyone else.... ok maybe Shakira or that chick who plays Jean Gray on the X-men.. she's pretty cool!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That is really interesting, especially the D cup thing. Imagine, a woman in this day and age not knowing her own bra size! It's a shame, tsk tsk. LOL!

Tue Jan 09, 03:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But Rev, that's only SIX things we didn't know about you! Everyone who reads you regularly knows that your bust is beautiful and bodacious. I swear I read that "I'm a D cup" stuff before. (I resisted the urge to make a two handfuls and a mouthful joke)

Anywho, good to read a new post.

Happy new year!
Tripe

Tue Jan 09, 03:40:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Tripe, I may have mentioned my beautiful breastes in posts before, but I'm pretty sure If I did say anything about their size, it was a C cup. So this is new news! ;-)

Lawrence, I know, it's sad...

Tue Jan 09, 03:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Famke Jansen and Shakira. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I'm a fanny man myself, but I'm glad you have a bra that fits. That must be terrible.

Tue Jan 09, 04:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scotch tape (boobs) is a beautiful thing! Who doesn't (boobs) love doodling? Country music blows. I used to set my alarm to the country station to assure that I wouldn't lay there (boobs) and listen, but I found I'd be in a sour mood all day. I didn't know you were (boobs) a DJ!? You SHOULD start singing if (boobs) it's your dream. Paper weights (boobs)! Fascinating! Well, I covered six of your topics, but I can't remember what the seventh one was . . .

Tue Jan 09, 05:40:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I work with a few human paperweights at my job. You're welcome to take them.

Tue Jan 09, 06:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate country music too. but when I went on a cruise and saw all the people in the line dancing class having fun, I was pissed that I didn't sign up for it. lol! so I understand totally!

Wed Jan 10, 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger mist1 said...

People wish I would tape my mouth shut.

Sat Jan 13, 12:36:00 AM  
Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

Did somebody say D-cup?

My knees just went weak!

Sat Jan 13, 11:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Paperweights are good. Yup... singing, dancing, breasteses ...all good. No, you don't seem strange, you seem cute and fun. :)

Sat Jan 13, 11:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home