That being said, I thought I'd test my little idea out on my blogging buddies!
The title of my book will be...
So here's the deal, using everyday household products for sexual pleasure can liven up your sexual experience. The possibilities are endless!
With that thought, I've taken the time to put together a small list, of just a few of the everyday items a couple could use.
- Masking tape: This can be very sexual if done in the right manner. Having the female carefully wrap each of her fingers slightly above the fingertip so as to leave the edges of the masking tape exposed. She mounts her partner from the back side while they're laying on the bed/floor/ground and every so softly and seductively traces her fingers across his back and shoulders.
*Another fun little activity is to take the masking tape and taping his or her mouth shut.*
- Drinking Straw: I personally like to call this the "female blow job" This is when the male takes an everyday drinking straw (preferably a new one) and gently blows into the straw down in between her lovely thighs pointing directly at her sweet spot.
- Sharpie: This can be used as a very important tool when wanting to map out each and every detail of what you want to do to your partner. You can also use different colors for each area of your mates body to make a colorful display of sexual words and directions.
- Scissors: One of the more popular utensils as you can imagine. With this tool you can slowly cut away each piece of clothing your lover is wearing or slowly trim away unwanted hair that may be in the way.
- Koran: Read out loud all the naughty parts and watch your partner go wild! Allah wills it!!
- Spatula: Just another tool to tap dat ass!
- Post-it Notes: Who wouldn't get excited at the sight of post-it notes with dirty little messages covering all the special parts of your sexual partners body?!
- Salad Tongs: If you and you're mate are really daring and want to be totally inappropriate.
These are just a few of the many, many, MANY useful household tools that can be used to build your very own, customized Sex Bomb! If none of the above items caught your eye, try using, Elmers glue, White-out, Rubber gloves, Pipe cleaners, Clothes pins, Rubber bands or a Spray bottle!
Copyright 2006: RevRee Inc.