Saturday, October 14, 2006

Chicken...?

Have you ever hand one of those friends who's weird and yet strangely arousing to you? I was talking to a friend of mine the other night that's, that type of friend. He told me something that had been troubling him and he was going to find a solution to this problem.

The problem being, chicken. I'm sure you're trying to figure out what would be wrong with chicken? Well, it has no slogan. I know, I know! I was thinking that same thing "what the hell are you talking about? You're actually slightly turning me on, but GOD, you're weird!"

What he was trying to tell me was, take beef for example. Beef has a well known national slogan "Beef, it's what's for dinner" or you have "Pork, the other white meat" but what about Chicken??? You got nothin!

Since having this talk with my weird, yet strangely arousing friend, I can't stop thinking about this problem now as well! So, I've come up with a list of few slogans and some of my friends. I'm going to test them on you folks, let me know what you think?

  • "Chicken, the Black people's choice"
  • "Chicken, it tastes like everything"
  • "Chicken, there's no such thing as mad chicken disease"
  • "Chicken, it's cheep"
  • "Chicken, when everyone gets to have some white breasts"
  • "Chicken, it comes before the egg"
  • "Chicken, because God hates pork"
  • "Chicken, almost turkey"
  • "Chicken, because America's all about the white meat"
  • "Chicken, because birds don't have souls"
  • "Chicken, kosher and cheap, its a mitzvah!"


9 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Chicken. Put some cock in your mouth today.

Sat Oct 14, 04:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chicken: Just Choke It.

Sat Oct 14, 05:44:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Chicken make lousy house pet. You no want chicken.

Sat Oct 14, 08:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked "Chicken, it comes before the egg." But hands down mighty dyck nailed it.

Sun Oct 15, 12:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eat chicken or The Colonel will come to your house, cook you, put you in a bucket, and sell you with 7 choices of sides.

Sun Oct 15, 01:32:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Rev, I'll reply tomorrow.

Sun Oct 15, 10:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved the "Chicken, when everyone gets to have some white breasts" slogan until I read Mighty Dyckerson's. That one has to win hands down.....

Mon Oct 16, 01:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have one for Purdue.

"Purdue. Choking Chicken for 50 years!"

Mon Oct 16, 07:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It's not just for choking."

Mon Oct 16, 04:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home