Friday, September 15, 2006

Tangerine vodka shot & graffiti

Last night I went to the most shittiest, hell hole, on the bad side of town, blues bar in my entire life. Some friends of mine, go there every Thursday night and I never understood why the hell they would go to this dump. That was until last night...




It's open mic night, that means anyone can get up there, get in touch with their soul and sing a little blues. I have to first say that although I may have been slightly trashed, the musicians at this place were amazing, I was honestly impressed.

Anyway, right as I walk in to join my table, the night starts off with shots for everyone!

Now, I love to have a good time and shot's aren't so bad SOMETIMES, but I wasn't necessarily in the mood for them last night. Well, that didn't matter, I got a shot anyway. I was told the shot of choice for that evening was something like "tangerine vodka" it tasted like rubbing alcohol to me (not that I know that rubbing alcohol tastes like) The shots and drinks just kept coming, non stop. It wasn't my fault I swear!

The night was actually going quite well, when my friend "Lola" and I decided to use the restrooms. I'm still a bit disturbed and slightly intrigued about the whole experience. We walk in to the ladies bathroom, only to find the entire place tagged with drawings and writings plus the bathroom was absolutely spotless, I'm talking clean as a whistle folks (what the hell does that mean anyway?)

Some of the writings were too offensive even for me mention. (yeah, I'm surprised too!) Other's were really very profound. People were quoting John Lennon, Jesus, Mighty Dyckerson and even Mel Gibson. I was overwhelmed with such awe, I HAD to take some pictures for your viewing pleasure to share with my faithful blog readers.

I hope these are legible enough for you to read? If not, I have taken the time to translate each one for you below. Enjoy...


#1 #2

#3 #4

#1. "War is not the answer! Jesus tells us to turn the other cheek."

#2. "Knick knack patty whack, we all like to bone. If you don't have a big cock, then leave my pussy alone..."

#3. "Women are like tea bags. They don't know how strong they are until they're in hot water"

#4. "I HEART the Midnight Cowboy!"


17 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I can't remember. Which one did I write?

Fri Sep 15, 08:35:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Infidels! Dance while you can in The Great Satan's disco! Your lack of faith in the great Allah shall be your demise!

- Sheik Yerbouti

Fri Sep 15, 09:03:00 PM  
Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

You ever notice bathroom graffiti is often misspelled.

I don't think graffiti should be a crime--I think these "artisits" should do time for murdering the English language.

Fri Sep 15, 09:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you
gotta love
puke green walls!

/t.

Fri Sep 15, 09:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait ... you did a post about going out that didn't involve you getting drunk and making out with a stranger?

I don't know what is going on with you and Dyck ... you have both changed so much this week.

Sat Sep 16, 01:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And who in the world voted for me on your poll? Hell, even I didn't vote for me.

Sat Sep 16, 01:55:00 AM  
Blogger tfg said...

Damn, what's my phone number doing in there?

Sat Sep 16, 08:55:00 AM  
Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

Jesus told us to turn the other cheek...

in a men's room that takes on a whole new meaning.

Sat Sep 16, 01:24:00 PM  
Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

Are you leaving the heels on while you're hating me?

Sat Sep 16, 01:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like
that first pic --
shave your butt!

yeah

/t.

Sat Sep 16, 01:28:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Dyckerson: I believe someone quotes you as saying, "Sex is the best high. It's better than any drug. I want to die making love because it feels so good."

puerileuwaite: Bak. Derk-derk-Allah. Derka derka, Mohammed Jihad. Haka sherpa-sherpa. Abaka-la.

Crash: I am wearing heels tonight and I'm not hatin' you boo

/t: Oddly enough the walls were white. It's my camera phone that sucks

moderator: I voted for you, why wouldn't I? You're fuckin hot!

I didn't make out with any strangers that night, but who knows about tonight!!!!!!

tfg: bite me

Dude: Hey buddy, that "kiddie poem" makes a lot of sense!

Sat Sep 16, 04:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It could have been worse, she could have taken pictures of the kids after she dropped them off in the pool!!!

Sat Sep 16, 06:47:00 PM  
Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

grrrrrrrrrrowl

Sat Sep 16, 07:21:00 PM  
Blogger DykesDog said...

I bet "I HEART the Midnight Cowboy!" was Mighty Dyck's

Sat Sep 16, 09:26:00 PM  
Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

We used to say:

"drop the Cosby kids off at the pool."

Sat Sep 16, 10:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing these seemed much more profound after a few shots than they do in the sober light of day.

Sun Sep 17, 08:20:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

I was once told to turn the other cheek. It was painful. Last time I go river rafting in Georgia.

Mon Sep 18, 09:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home