Wednesday, September 06, 2006


MIGHTY DYCKERSON,
KISS MY ASS!!!!



Because I am an honorable woman, I will keep my end of the deal. Dyckerson DID sabotage my blog many times though out this whole "Blog Feud". But, in the end, it looks like he's edged past me, with the help of a few bloggers who I THOUGHT were my friends and on my side!!!!

But, It seems they're two faced and crossed over to joined him, right before the deadline was up. A few words to them... THANKS A LOT, YOU SUCK!

Dyckerson, this isn't the end. As they say "I may have lost the battle, but you haven't won the war my friend!"

Because I'm the kind of girl who keeps her end of the bargain, I will be recording AND posting my own special rendition of a Tom Jones song. So be sure to keep an eye out for that folks!

As for the whole "bow down and service" thingy... I'm just not sure ole Dyckerson's heart can take much more of that. We'll have to discuss that in a closed session, alone, in my office sometime in the near further. (bring the magic shell ice cream topping with you...)

And last, but not least! Thank you to all my blog supporters. None of this fun and excitement would have been possible with out each and every one of you! It's been a long hard journey, we fought a good fight. Don't place the blame souly on only yourselves. Place it on the blogger sitting next to you.

I know you're all thinking, if only I had posted one more time. If only I had taken the time out of my busy schedule to simply say hello to sweet RevRee in her time of need. If only I hadn't made dinner for my family and had spent more time online posting for cute RevRee. Maybe, just maybe she wouldn't have had to show her ass on the damn internets!!!!


Due to the fact that I'd like my true identity to remain anonymous, this is not my ass. My ass however does look very much like this ass. So, you will at least get a good idea of what my ass looks like....

...I could be full of shit, maybe it really is my ass

18 Comments:

Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

Just for future reference, Rev--
when describing your ass, try not to include the phrase "full of shit."

Ruins the mental picture

Wed Sep 06, 04:49:00 AM  
Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

The bet was your ass and you did say about doing the honorable thing...

Wed Sep 06, 05:15:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I only voted for the Mighty Vagyna because I would rather see your ass than his. It appears that I get to see some other hussies ass instead now. Buggering hell.

Wed Sep 06, 06:38:00 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Wow I am new and missed all the excitement! And I would rather post a comment on yor blog than cook for my family. But then again I would rather do anything than cook.

Nice ass, who ever is the owner of said ass. Frankly I dont think the internet is ready for my ass.

Wed Sep 06, 07:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Admit it... You wanted deperately to have a picture of your boot-tey on the internet and threw the competition.

Wed Sep 06, 08:06:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Crash: I was wearing heels when I took that pic...

yeah, him: you're right, I am an honorable woman! Don't forget it!

Mr. Fab: Bite me!

Jodi: are you positive that's some other hussies ass?...

Mel: Didn't you show your ass in Lethal Weapon?

Billy: you can't prove anything!!!!

Wed Sep 06, 11:35:00 AM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

If you can't trust your fellow bloggers, then nothing is sacred. I am SO disgusted.

Crash and Mr. Fab - you slayed me with your comments.

Rev - that IS your tushie! You've got that black back thang goin' on, girl! I'd love to eat a delicious meal off of dat sucka and then restore your tray back into its full upright condition for liftoff. Know what I'm sayin'?

Wed Sep 06, 02:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rev: Sorry that you lost. As you know I think you're much cooler than MD (and Lord knows my opinion means EVERYTHING).
And that is some fine junk in the trunk. Own it, girl.

Wed Sep 06, 02:54:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

puerileuwaiteerwsiutylfh: What type of "delicious meal" would you like to eat off my back side?

Cherry: As I said darlin', I lost the battle but not the war ;-) Would you too like to have a "delicious meal" off my trunk?

Wed Sep 06, 04:08:00 PM  
Blogger Gadzie said...

In the immortal words of Adam Sandler, "Want to touch the Hiney..." ;)

Wed Sep 06, 04:16:00 PM  
Blogger DykesDog said...

He cheated, you are the winner ... but I know, I know sometimes a clowns ego needs fed ... just makes me admire you more!

Wed Sep 06, 06:16:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Rev, does it matter? As they say in Real Estate it's location, location, location!

Wed Sep 06, 07:33:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

puerileuwaite: I'll only let you enjoy a "delicious meal" on my back side, if you'll let me see your hands!

After all, it's only fair...

Geek: Thanks for stopping by! I'm sorry you missed all the fun. Maybe next time you'll listen to Mr. Fab when he tells you to come visit my blog! ;-)

Wed Sep 06, 08:57:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Gadzilla: It's good to see you!

DykesDog: Sometimes, I just gotta feed the clowns ego. It makes the sex better! HA!

Wed Sep 06, 08:59:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Soon, my pretty ... soon ...

Wed Sep 06, 09:08:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

puerileuwaite: I want you to take a picture of your hand, as though you're making the peace sign. Then hold those two fingers up to your mouth and stick your tongue out! YEAH!

Wed Sep 06, 09:15:00 PM  
Blogger Crashtest Comic said...

Seven days till CAROLINES...

Wed Sep 06, 09:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rev, it dawned on me that looking at a pic of your ass would be much better than looking at his ass.

That said, your blog is a much cooler place to visit and hang out.

Thu Sep 07, 07:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home