Wednesday, August 23, 2006

New Renter!

I admit I haven't been the best about pimping fellow bloggers who've rented space from me, but I'm really trying to do better. No, I really mean it this time... stop looking at me like that! Who are you to judge, huh???

Anyway, without further ado, ladies and gentleman, I am pleased to announce my newest blogland renter The Art of Getting By The blogger shares a little about herself, "I'm a down to earth girl who loves to laugh at others...I mean make others laugh..." Her interests include, Music, Movies, Trivia, Web Surfing, Downloading, Reading, Writing, Eating Spicy Soup, Being Sarcastic, oh yeah and underwater basket weaving.

I've been taking some time and reading some of the posts, and folk this is a top quality blogger. I love the template and format, the writing style is easy to read. Quite a few times it made me smile and even giggle like the little girl that I am.

Please take a few minutes, stop by and say hello! Tell her RevRee sent ya!

And remember, we'll leave the light on for ya!

3 Comments:

Blogger Gadzie said...

Revree sent me.

Wed Aug 23, 05:37:00 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

And a tribute too? I guess I did pick the right blog to rent from this time after all.:)

Thu Aug 24, 06:28:00 AM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Hi. RevRee sent me to collect the rent.

Sun Aug 27, 02:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home