Monday, July 31, 2006

BREASTSES

According to a recent news story, millions of women suffer from "breast ironing" . Apparently taking a grinding stone, heating it in the fire and pressing it hard on the breasts will stunt breast growth in women.

OUCH!

You know, I don't do other chicks, but I can openly admit that the female breasts are one of the most beautiful creations. I have found myself admiring other women's breastes and I'm not ashamed to point out the lovely ones and the not so lovely boobies.

Fake boobs, I don't get. From what I've been told, they're hard like oranges sometimes even rocks and don't move during sex. Who doesn't like to see breasts bouncing during sex? But, fakes, they just kinda, sit there. It doesn't matter how hard or fast you're going at it, they aren't gonna move. They look like over stretched water balloons that are about to explode! EW!

What sucks just as much, is when you see some chick who's flat as a 12 year old boy, but insists on wearing a bra. She has these two lumps on her chest, It just looks weird, and I'd consider silicone enhancement treatments. So, yeah I suppose, I'd be open to getting fake boobs if I had a flat chest or my breasts were ironed as a small child. (Not to make light of the horrible breast ironing fad)

What I hate, is when I see an over weight woman, wearing a baggy sloppy shirt with no bra on. How do I know she isn't wearing a bra? You can see them flapping side to side when she walks. Sometimes, if you're real quiet and listen, you can hear a slight sucking sound too.

Listen darlin', just because it's a baggy shirt, it isn't going to disguise the fact that you aren't wearing a damn bra!!!

I'd also hate to have those huge over sized natural breasts, like 50 FF! What's that disease called? God, that would suck! It would make sex tough, cuddling would be a bitch too.

I'm not saying I have perfect breasts, but I like em and I don't wish mine were bigger......

Ok, maybe just a little bigger HA!

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha I like boobies too :) I always find myself admiring other women's breasts and how they look in shirts etc.

I don't particularly like the shape of mine and I hate the space in between them. I wish I had the wonderful cleavage other women seem to have.

Fake breasts are horrible, especially the ones you can tell are fake. The ones on really thin women that you can see them start to curve around on the underside. Like you can see the entire outline of the implant because they have no flesh to disguise it.

As for overweight women, I am one and I HATE not wearing a bra. Just yesterday I went out on my balcony to hang out some clothes without a bra on with my pajamas. It was early and I didn't think anyone would see. My neighbour came out onto her balcony and said hello and the first thing I did was fold my arms. hehe

I don't get why heavy women don't wear bras either. I mean, they must get so sweaty under there, blech.

.. and those flat chested chicks who don't wear bras. Man I dunno, I'm sort of jealous. They could not wear a bra and totally get away with it. I guess they may feel more feminine with one though.

Mon Jul 31, 03:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a Double I after I had my son. I was a 36D before I got pregnant. Don't believe people when they say "Oh they will go down when you stop breast feeding." Let me tell you --- they don't always go back to normal size. I was tired of carrying them around so I got a reduction to get mine back to normal. They are the purkiest 30 something boobs without a reduction you can find. I wish they were even smaller but I guess you can't have everything.

Mon Jul 31, 04:35:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I'm not saying I have perfect breasts, but I like em...

I like em too! ;)

Mon Jul 31, 05:19:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

I am sure your breasts are nice, but have you considered smaller tops?

Mon Jul 31, 07:16:00 PM  
Blogger TaraMetBlog said...

ouch! Is it bad that I had no idea where Cameroon was?

haha, well luckily I'm happy with my breasts but thankfully they are also on the large size. I fear how they would look after a pregnancy though, then they might need some ironing, lol. I have time tho.

Mon Jul 31, 08:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm...something's missing....

Mon Jul 31, 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I love me some boobies. I honestly tried to ween myself off of them, because I was faced with the harsh reality that I will never meet a thin girl with big boobs AND a brain.

Tue Aug 01, 12:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so great that I have to dream up what your boobs look like... I can make them look any ol way I want.

Boobies are nice. They're fun. They come in various sizes and shapes... sometimes on the same person.

Big, small, whatever. I'll lick em, kiss em, roll the nipple across my teeth, squeeze the whole thing... pinch the nipsy

The nipples are fun and different too.

I could talk about boobies all day... ahhh boobies...mmmm

Tue Aug 01, 04:12:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Breigh & tj: you're good women! us smart ladies need to stick together!

Mighty Dyckerson: Your son likes them too...we seriously need to talk about weening him, he's 5!

puerileuwaite: I've considered smaller tops as well as no top at all...but then no one would ever look me in the eye

TaraMetBlog: Take your time, enjoy your breasts!

jr: you sucking them?

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater: Pat yourself on the back Doc, I got a brain and boobies!

thebillofbrothers: Billy, I think I had a slight orgasm while reading your comment. Your place or mine?...

Tue Aug 01, 08:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did too... and I was at work when I wrote it.

I simply told everyone I spilled my coffee and complained, "Now everyone is going to think I peed my pants!"

Wed Aug 02, 08:07:00 AM  
Blogger The Errant Cook said...

Funny thing is, no woman I've ever met has been truly happy with her natural state of breasts. Biguns wish they had littluns. Littluns wish they had biguns.

Lemme tell you girls with littluns...it's no day at the beach when you have PMS. They hurt, and they're heavy! And don't get me started on pregnancy. The slightest nipple graze almost makes me cry. I have some good sized biguns, and I am kinda worried that I'll go all Dolly Parton later this year when I start getting breastmilk. (Baby's due in December.)

But my husband likes them (a lot), they're not saggy at all, and they make me feel more confident despite being somewhat overweight. I include plenty of pectoral exercises in my workouts to keep them up where they belong, and I spring for good bras.

Double A or double D, they're all great. As long as your man appreciates them and they feed your babies, life is great!

(BTW, I ALWAYS wear a bra, even when taking out the trash!)

Wed Aug 02, 02:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What no visual aids on this story.

Damn

I wanted to see me some RevRee BooBees!

Wed Aug 02, 05:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen them.

Wed Aug 02, 08:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rev, can I send Tripe pics of your breasts?

Wed Aug 02, 08:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Bikini contest daily download legal divorce forms persian girls bikini Show me a long thick penis wheelchairs in surrey b.c Chinese amateur nudes Almighty latin kings gang pictures thumbnail bikini

Wed Feb 14, 05:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home