Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I've got a Crush on you...

We've all had crushes in life. I remember when I was a young girl, my prepubescent little body would tingle at the thought of the "special" men in my life back then. Most of the time, as most teenage girls, I would fantasize about needing to be rescued or being kissed by these said men.

What men do I speak of, you ask? I'm talking about movie/music stars from the 1980's & 90's! That's right, I'm going to confess every single one of my crushes I had when I was a young, innocent woman.

I'm going to attempt to be completely honest and I'm even going to list the really embarrassing crushes as well as the ones I'm still proud of today. So, please sit back, grab yourself some popcorn, and some Kleenex, this is going to be one emotional ride down memory lane!


Hans Solos & Indiana Jones

Oh sweet lord! Speak to me, speak to me! What a man, what a man! Funny thing, for a long time I didn't know who Harrison Fords was. But, I did know who "Hans solo" and "Indiana Jones" was for sure!

I remember as a young innocent teenage girl, I wanted so bad to be Princess Leia just for that one kiss in "The Empire Strikes Back". And I wanted really bad to be that chick in "Raiders of the Lost ark", when she got to kiss Indy's aching body when they were on the boat, have mercy on me!

I have to admit I actually enjoy most of Harrison's movies. His character "Jack Ryan" is actually pretty sexy as well. But these two roles really struck a nerve in my ever developing teenage woman body.


The American Ninja

Actor Michael Dudikoff plays 18 year old Army private "Joe Armstrong". At one point in the movie, he's running through the jungle with the Generals brat daughter and rips her skirt right down the middle with a huge knife, spreading her legs and tying each piece of fabric around her legs, to make shorts so she could run faster, HELLO! GENIUS!

Not only did he rip her skirt, he tore the heels right off her shoes! That is so fucking hot, I remember wishing that girl was me and I needed to be rescued by "Joe Armstrong, the American Ninja!"


David Hasselhoff - Knight Rider

I'm 100% embarrassed and very sorry that I ever had a crush on this man. But, I promised I'd be completely honest with who my crushes were. So, here I am baring it all and admitting to having a slight crush on David Hasselhoff in Knight Rider. I couldn't seem to stop watching this show. God, he was so smooth and amazing!

Look, I was young and very impressionable. Stop judging me! If you've forgotten, at the top of this page, I list Harrison Ford, remember? He's still cool right?


Fred Durst of Limp Bizkit

Now before you start judging me on my musical taste. Let me first say that I actually enjoy the first album by Limp Bizkit. I remember being in college hearing this group for the first time. That remake they did by George Michael's, "Faith", WOW! I mean, take a look at the picture people, It's sizzling with hot sexuality!

Ok, I'll admit that tattoo of Elvis is a bit overkill, but take a look at his hands! It all evens itself out. Just for the record, Fred Durst can't sing, but he has a great grrrowl, or whatever you want to call it. You know, that thing he does in most of his songs? I'd do him even if he is going bald....

9 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Anthrope said...

Even a guy can't deny Harrison Ford's qualities, but I did throw up in my mout a little when I saw Hasselhoff.

Wed Jun 28, 04:04:00 PM  
Blogger Chief Scientist said...

You liked Han Solo? I have a 'Death Star' in my pants, you know. The tractor beam is irresistible but the Wookie you'll meet isn't as friendly.

Wed Jun 28, 09:10:00 PM  
Blogger tfg said...

I used to have a crush on Kitt. That strobing red light was hot.

Wed Jun 28, 09:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to LOVE Scott Baio and John Stamos! I swore I would marry one of them one day! ;o)

Wed Jun 28, 09:54:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

What about your lifelong crush on Tom Jones? Don't forget him!

Thu Jun 29, 07:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

David Hasselhoff reunited Germany. I'm sure he can reunite us, too.

Thu Jun 29, 07:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fred Durst... Aw Rev, saw it ain't so...

He's like a 18 yr old kid with his "I'm a white rapping badass so don't fuck with me" attitude.

...man, you think you know somebody.

Thu Jun 29, 04:07:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Bill, just so you know, I think you're hotter...

Thu Jun 29, 05:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though I lost both my hands in a freak cheese sandwich accident??

Fri Jun 30, 10:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home