Tuesday, June 20, 2006

EXPLODE THIS!!!

Since I'm a complete nerd and easily amused, I've decided to join something called Blog Explosion. To tell you the truth, I have no idea how this freakin' site even really works, I've actually spent the last few days trying to figure it out. I THINK this site will help me get more traffic to my blog, maybe even a few more comments? Who knows, I guess time and comments will tell. Needless to say, it's my way of whoring myself in attempt to get more attention! Yeah, I know, it's pretty pathetic, but I'm bored and this will entertain me for a few days.

I've started to rent out space on my blog as well. If you look to your right, you'll see my current tenet. I'm really not sure how I feel about this whole "Rent my blog space" idea...it seems a bit silly. But, I'm going to keep an open mind and see what happens. Anyway, my current and first tenet, HAUNTED HOUSE DRESSING "a site where toasters run free and hippos climb trees" (whatever the hell that means?)

Apparently I'm suppose to ask each of you to take a look at this blog when you get a chance. To tell you the truth though, I haven't even looked at it myself. It was the first offer I got to rent my blog and I ran with it... This is NOT to say that the blog isn't any good. Honestly I have no idea if it's any good. So, I guess what I'm saying is, I have no idea.

Anyway, I'm gonna give this some time and see what happens. I guess, I could also post something that's actually well written and thought out, instead of talking out of my sweet half black ass...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...not the most compelling ad for the blog renting your space... I hope he's getting a discounted rate.

Tue Jun 20, 01:38:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

At least you didn't start doing Google AdSense. That crap annoys me.

Tue Jun 20, 02:29:00 PM  
Blogger Chief Scientist said...

I tried to buy BlogExplosion about 2 weeks ago. I don't have time to run it but it's cash positive and Thom and Jeff ended up getting ( if the deal closes ) a fair amount more than I offered. So you know, most of their money is made by people just buying those credits. Not much is generated by trading them the way you are doing it.

Tue Jun 20, 03:34:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I just got finished not looking at that blog, and I too can attest to the fact that I have no idea whether or not it sucks.

If someone else has a chance to not look at it, I'd appreciate not hearing their comments.

Tue Jun 20, 06:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home