Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Blind Date.....well, kinda

The other day something very interesting took place. I was asked out for an date!! I know, I know, settle down! I know this is very exciting news and you're in complete shock. Let me first explain what's been going on. I feel kinda silly about this, but you know the whole myspace craze, right? Well, I'm on there and a lot of my friends are too.

Well, this one guy was on another one of my friends list and one day he sent me an email. We soon found that we know a lot of the same people, we hang out at the same places blah blah blah, BUT, the crazy thing is, we've never seen each other! So, the other night he called to ask me out.

We were first planning on going to dinner at around 6pm. Well, after telling him dinner that 6pm was perfect, I remembered that I had to freakin' work! I wouldn't be done until 6:30-7pm. So, I give him a call, explain the situation, he's cool about it and says, he'll just get something to eat with his brother. He asked that I call him once I'm done with work and then we'd go out for a few drinks.

Finally I get finished with work and head home. On my way home, I give him a call he said, they just sat down for dinner at this Mexican restaurant and that I was more then welcome to join him. I was by no means ready for our rendezvous, so I suggested that he give me a call when he was finished with dinner. We agree to the arrangement, say our goodbyes and hang up.

I JUMP up and scream "I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!!!!!" I quickly being to tare my clothes off and hop in to the shower. While I'm in the shower, shaving my legs, I all of a sudden realize the water's too hot and as I rise back up, my tummy begins to turn and I'm about to throw up! (I know, lame!!!)

I finish my shower, get dressed, do my hair...you know all those little things chicks do to become "hot"... He calls me back at 9pm, I don't answer on purpose, I was too freaking nervous! About 7 minutes later, I call him back, only to hear a few people screaming in the background "Is that RevRee??? Woohoo! Tell her to get her ass down here!!!" I start freaking out, saying " Oh god, who is that? What have you told everyone???" he laughs and tells me that his brother and his brothers girlfriend along with a few other friends are with him. He continues saying "just get over here, I want to see you!"

I had to stop at an ATM before heading over. So, I called him once more to let him know I was on my way. Some chick answers saying "Hello!!! Is this RevRee??? Oh my God, "Fred" is so nervous! Hurry and get over here!" I laugh and tell her that I'm on my way.

Finally I get there, of course I walk in the wrong door...I look around the bar and I hear my name being shouted. REVREE!!!!!!" I look over and all these people were motioning me to join them. I suddenly realized I should have had a few drinks before this meeting.

I slowly walk over to the table, smiling timidly. I see "Fred" sitting at the table, he stands up looking down at me. I was in total awe and complete shock as I looked up at him. He looked even better then he did in all the pictures he had posted on myspace. He's over 6' tall, dark blue eyes, dark brown with a little redish to his hair and to top it off a five 0'clock shadow!!!! I was deathly afraid to look down at his hand in fear that I'd orgasm right then and there!

We stood there looking at each other... his brother pipes up and says "Fred this is RevRee, RevRee this is Fred" of course this makes us laugh as we say our hello.

And so, the night begins. We talk and drink...things were going pretty well. Then all of a sudden Fred's trashed! Apparently "Fred" was very nervous and the bartender (who we all know) had been really punching him the drinks, margaritas to be exact! He stands up, puts his hands on my shoulders looking down at me...and says "excuse me". Yes, he was going to the bathroom to throw up!!!!

He's in the bathroom I swear for like 10-15 minutes. He comes back, tired and worn out and he sits back down. He kept telling me how sorry he was. I kept telling him it's was ok.

It was time to close out our tabs and head out. I ask who's taking "Fred" home, his brother said he could and I said I'd be willing to take him home. His brother says to "Fred" "Do you want RevRee to take you home?" "Fred" looks up at me and says, "you'd really do that??" I say sure, it's not a problem...do you want me to take you home? He says "yes" I smile and say "alright, then I will take you home..."

I get him in my car, make sure he buckles up and I give him a mint (He kept saying his mouth tasted bad) He finally relaxes and sits back in the seat, rolls down the window a little bit and for some reason he decides to spit the mint out!? Well, instead of it going out the window, it hits the glass, bounces back hitting him on the forehead and falling to my floor!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH!

I about die laughing, I almost had to stop the car. He says "FUCK, what a perfect way to end the freakin' night!" I tell him it's ok and that I had a nice time. He starts to sober up as we're driving, so we had a chance actually talk a little.

As I'm driving up to his place, I ask him, "what would you say if I said I had to use the little girls room?" He says "I'd tell you to come in..." I of course giggle once again and say "alright, mr man!"

He takes me inside and shows me the bathroom. I finish, open the door and he's standing there waiting for me. He then takes me to the lower level where his office and bedroom. You know, to "show" me around...

Then the "moment" happens, we're standing very close he's looking down at me, I'm looking up at him...complete silence. Suddenly he whispers "my mouth taste bad" I say to him softly "I know..." We stand there for a moment just looking and of course, because I'm stupid, I chickened out saying "I should get going..." He smiles saying "alright..." He said it was really nice to see me and he would give me a call... I said the same, he walked me to my car and I left...

Yes, I know the ending sucks, the story kinda sucks too. But, I finally posted on my blog, plus believe it or not I did have a good time. Oh yeah, and I didn't wanna kiss him, he had puke mouth!!!!

17 Comments:

Blogger Chief Scientist said...

I didn't even have to finish this ( I will, but not before I comment ) ... you tell him you will be a little late for dinner because you have to work so he says "That's okay, I will get dinner WITHOUT you, take your time" and THEN he invites his whole family to your first date and THEN he throws up?

You met him on myspace because, like everyone else there, he is 14 years old.

Luv ya! But if you want to get used by an inconsiderate ass just fly into San Jose and I will pick you up.

Tue Apr 25, 09:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, wait. I've seen your car. There's no way in hell you could jump up in your car and take a shower.

I'm calling it right now, fake post!

Wed Apr 26, 02:09:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Listen yere "KC" if that's your REAL name! I was home by the time I hung up...so yeah, I jumped in the shower! Leave my damn car out of this!!!!!!!!!

Wed Apr 26, 03:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

KC, it's a real post. I know because she came over to my place trying to close me for sex after her date went ker-plooey. She definitely needed a shower after that encounter, A cold one.

Wed Apr 26, 04:26:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

You promised not to say anything!!!

Wed Apr 26, 04:51:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

Well the guy sounds hot but vomit breath makes me wanna vomit. I'd rather stab myself in the freaking eye then kiss some guy that's been vomiting, so good call.

Wed Apr 26, 07:14:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

How was the Mexican food? Did he share his big beefy burrito with you??

Wed Apr 26, 09:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, now I have vomit breath.

Thu Apr 27, 12:30:00 AM  
Blogger tfg said...

Aww, your blog always makes me sad. And that's saying something considering that I am a practicing asshole.

Thu Apr 27, 06:11:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Dyckerson, I wanted a taste of his big beefy burrito, but it's just wasn't the time or place...

Tgf, ASSHOLE!

Thu Apr 27, 03:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGawd! The whole mint smacking him in the forehead scene... You had me laughing so hard I had to cover my mouth. (My hubby's trying to watch CSI.) Too funny, Revree.

Seriously though, I agree with Moderator. This guy should have offered to postpone dinner until you were ready to join him. That would have been the gentlemanly thing to do.

Thu Apr 27, 08:09:00 PM  
Blogger Chief Scientist said...

Of course Stacy agrees with me; I have a Nobel Prize in Awesome and I am never wrong. Plus, I am right about that guy. Tell him to kick rocks. If you just need to be exploited until a better guy comes along, well, you know ...

Fri Apr 28, 12:36:00 AM  
Blogger The Errant Cook said...

Awww, I think everyone's being kinda hard on ole Fred.

I say give him a second shot. Now that the first-meeting jitters are out of the way, maybe you two (by yourselves!) can go eat caramels and talk.

Then again, I'm a hopeless romantic, and I met my husband on a blind date, too, after seeing a pic via email and talking on the phone once. :D

Buena suerte!

Fri Apr 28, 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

This is uncanny! A similar thing happened to me the other day!!!

Sat Apr 29, 07:13:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Minus the vomit breath, you had a chance to get laid and you didn't take it?!

Back to the buzzers/hand...

Sat Apr 29, 09:33:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Jodi,

His mouth is so kissable! But, I just couldn't get past the puke mouth!...maybe I should have suggested I shower him first...

Sat Apr 29, 05:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Krage jeep parts lamborghini kit car.com eye surgery massachusetts nurse student scholarships e file 2002 taxes Chicago radar detectors dealers lamborghini replica kit Compare vioxx and celebrex Is lexapro the same as celexa Dripping mature pussy Ford edge concept pics decal printers plotters Hospitality management correspondence courses Auto body kit dodge neon asve lamborghini countach 5000s Hair loss amino acid Georgia discount tires

Tue Dec 26, 04:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home