Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Awkward Moment #27

The other day at work I was heading to the ladies bathroom (to powder my nose) and all of a sudden I find someone is following me. I'm thinking to myself "God, I hate when I have someone walking right behind me. Oh well, that's alright, I'll just lose them once I turn this corner and head to the "lue"..."

Well, that didn't work. That someone right behind me was also a female heading to the bathroom as well. Right as I walk in, she's up behind me, giggling and saying "you must be headed to the bathroom too, RevRee *giggle*..." I of course being the cute sweet girl that I am respond "*giggle* yeah, isn't that amazing!"

Ok, that was slightly awkward, but not too weird, right? The real awkward part comes when that said someone continues to have a conversation while I'm trying to pee! I'm in my private little stall she's in hers and she's talking aloud to me. I'm thinking "do I pee now? or wait until she shuts up? Oh god, what if I have to poo too???"

Finally, she stops talking! Now what do I do? Do I pee NOW? or do I wait until she leaves? What if she never leaves????

Man, that was an awkward moment!

12 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Are you like me? Do you like to urinate on children too???

Tue Mar 21, 01:41:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Talk and pee. Try imagining me peeing and at the same time the radio dispatcher is trying to raise me. I try to flush the toilet after I respond, but sometimes I forget and flush as I'm speaking.

Tue Mar 21, 02:15:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Dyckerson, only is it's a matter of life or death...or a stingray...

Tue Mar 21, 03:54:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

I can't stand chatting when I'm in the bathroom, unless it's a really good friend, or I'm on my cell phone.

Tue Mar 21, 05:26:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I have pee stage fright. I avoid public restrooms at all costs and if someone else is in there, I will wait until they leave, simply because I can't get my bid-ness done.

You're better than I am though Rev, if someone were talking to me in the restroom, I'd have to tell them to shut the fuck up and finish up so I could unload the bladder. This isn't a social hour.

Wed Mar 22, 08:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try having someone talk to you right at your side at a urinal... at least you had your own little room. My old boss use to pull that crap all the time. He also had a bad habit of not locking the stall door. I've probably walked in on him "backing one out" a half dozen times.

If I were you, I would've worked up a nice bit of gas to end the converstion. I mean, how do you keep on talking to someone right after they fart mid-sentence? Yeah, that would end any bathroom blabber-mouth for sure.

Wed Mar 22, 08:55:00 AM  
Blogger April said...

I just pee while the person is talking and continue with the *giggling* and the token, "uh huh". Then HOPEFULLY you'll muster up a fart, that will shut her up.

Wed Mar 22, 06:06:00 PM  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

What kind of conversation did you have w/ her? Politics?

No way in hell am I ever having a conversation w/ a guy in the next shitter. Too weird.

Have her fired immediately.

Wed Mar 22, 10:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Thought I commented here a few days ago.....

anyway, just wanted to say hello...tell Dyck to give me back my cervix. :-)

Thu Mar 23, 06:52:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Thanks for the comments Andrena...I go out of town for a few days and Dyckerson's taking some chick's cervix...thats ummm, great

Thu Mar 23, 10:51:00 PM  
Blogger tfg said...

You should have challenged her to a flatulence duel right on the spot.

Sun Mar 26, 12:57:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

That needs to be a new rule on the Pooping at Work guideline. If you walk in at the same time, conversation STOPs at the stalls!!

Mon Mar 27, 10:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home