Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I SAY, BULL SHIT!

How are you suppose to let someone know how you feel about them? Why is it that a lot of women, most importantly, myself have a really hard time telling others how we feel? Especially when it's someone we really care for. We end up saying stupid shit, telling really stupid stories about ourselves in hopes of letting that person know us better. When in fact the story really wasn't a good one and you end up feeling even more unworthy and silly around him.

(This is all hypothetical of course. Listen, these types of things are real issues for women. This, is what goes though our minds. We're usually contemplating about something most of the time, either on what we can do or how we can fix it. Whether it be past, present or the future, we're thinkin' somethin'.)

Why do our words come out all jumbled or we just giggle like a little school girl, when trying to talk to that said someone. How do you stop this madness? I've been told that when you like someone, you should just tell them. But, damnit HOW THE HELL DO YOU "JUST" TELL THEM? Is there a script someplace or at least some type of guidelines book?

What if it comes out all wrong? What if that said someone doesn't want me? Do I HAVE to resort to the fact that I just have to take a chance and jeopardize my own insecurities so I can make my feelings known? I SAY, BULL SHIT!

I don't think I should have to put myself out there and possibly make a complete fool out of myself, only to hope that they will understand. Why can't they just read my mind? Or, better yet, why can't they just figure out the hints we women send and put 2 & 2 together. I mean After all, they're usually very clever hints and ANYONE could figure them out!...right?

Maybe you guys are playing with our minds? Maybe, just maybe, you do get the hints, but you think it's more fun to watch us squirm...If that's true, that's just plain evil and of Satan, AND you should be punished!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chief Scientist said...

BUSTED. Yeah, we men really are in control of relationships. Women don't confuse us at all.

Women have a hard time telling men how they feel? What cool planet of women did you come from? I have never been able to escape talks about "us" and "the relationship" with women I know.

So I ask for forgiveness on behalf of my entire gender. Would you like that apology on your knees or from behind? :-)

Wed Mar 15, 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Rev, you're absolutely right. I'm going to start telling people how I feel. No more fooling around. This is it.

Moderator, I love you.

Wed Mar 15, 05:58:00 PM  
Blogger Chief Scientist said...

Rev, your internet husband said he loves me. Does that mean I have been dyck'ed too? I'm usually the pitcher and not the catcher but, you know, the difference is barely noticeable on the internet.

Fri Mar 17, 10:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I take a hint one way, I usually take it wrong. If I take a hint the other way, I usually take it wrong.

shoot straight and you'll hit something.

Mon Mar 20, 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

That doesn't work either bill

Mon Mar 20, 12:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home