Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I gotta new BOX!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am proud to announce a couple of new editions to my lovely little blog. First I'd like to introduce a few new added bloggers to my blogging network. As always, each of them has their very own unique point of view & style. I hope everyone will take some time to check out their work!

  • The Planet Bill

  • Swim at your own Risk

  • TheIdleReceptionist

  • The Newsbitch


  • The other big announcement that I'm really excited about is my new BOX! Now, now, not THAT box! (that box is just fine...) I'm talkin' about a chatter-box on my blog's side-bar. Please use it, and use it, and use it...er I mean, please stop by and say hi!

    4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well isn't that nice of you to do - thanks Rev!

    I can't find your box though... Oh wait, I found it.

    There's so much stuff going on down there it kinda get's lost.

    Wed Feb 22, 11:33:00 AM  
    Blogger RevRee said...

    I know, I need to trim...

    Wed Feb 22, 12:30:00 PM  
    Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

    What a lovely box you have! I'm looking forward to umm...adding my input!

    Wed Feb 22, 07:26:00 PM  
    Blogger 0000 said...

    ;o) Tenks!

    Mon Feb 27, 11:55:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home