Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Somebody To Love

"Can anybody find me somebody to love oh, each morning I get up I die a little Can barely stand on my feet Take a look in the mirror and cry Lord what you're doing to me I have spent all my years in believing you But I just can't get no relief, Lord! Somebody ooh somebody Can anybody find me somebody to love?"~Queen

If you had the chance at just a small peak into the future, one small glimpse to see your one true love, would you take that chance?

If today you had that chance to change your life, what would you choose?

If you had a chance to find out one thing about your true love would you want to know?

If by choosing one of the following 4 choices below, (this being the only info you would get) what would you pick?

A Picture: showing all the important features

A Name: the full birth name

The date: the date on which you would first meet your soul mate

The Location: the place where you would first lay eyes on your true love

I disagree with the notion that soul mates don't exist or that true love is a myth.

How many of you can look within yourself and are prepared to embrace the greater truth behind whatever answer you come up with if you had the ability to choose?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know I'm ready, the magic eightball at work told me so.

I think I'd like to see a picture. If I knew the place, I'd go there too much and if I knew her name, I'd look her up. If I knew the date I probably wouldn't sleep the week before and die before I could meet her.

Wed Jan 25, 08:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're making a "Magnum PI" feature film. Since you wrote a whole blog on man-bulges that should cheer you up. It's not a spoof, either. Since it was about a PI who's friends with a famous, unseen mystery writer and lives at his mansion and drives his Ferrari and nails hot chicks in Hawaii, what would there be to spoof?

Wed Jan 25, 03:17:00 PM  
Blogger 0000 said...

Yay, I believe in soul mates, too.

Thu Jan 26, 08:05:00 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I like vagina

Thu Jan 26, 09:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't want to know anything... What if I found out she was someone I already met and I told her to fuck off. Now we'd just be in a huge pit of awkwardness. Ah screw it. Who am I kidding anyway. Everyone's been afraid of me since I eight nine.

Sat Jan 28, 01:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home