Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Adonis

The other night, I went out with a few girlfriends. It was our annual Christmas dinner. We usually get a little something for each other and we all exchange gifts over a nice dinner.

This time around, we went to this pretty fancy Italian restaurant. My friend "Sue" tried to call ahead to make a reservation, but they weren't taking any for the time we had requested. By the time I get to the restaurant, the others had been waiting for about 10 minutes. (Yeah, sometimes, I'm late...BITE ME!)

Anyway, we all take a seat at the bar, while waiting for our table. Now, this group of friends, we all love to people watch...Especially male waiters! We're all sitting up at the bar talking about the days events, what we did for the Holiday, how hot the waiter is walking towards said table.

Then I see him, the Adonis! Now, some might not think he was THAT attractive...but to me it was like a spotlight from heaven was shining down from above right on him. I couldn't help but stair as though I were a little girl in a candy shop. I'm a bit afraid to admit this but I think at one point my mouth was wide open and some slobber may have been involved...NOW, there's no proof of this, but it's been rumored.

Finally we get to our table. We had been joking with each other at how attractive this "Adonis" was. Not long after we sit down, I lose sight of said "Adonis". We all start talking about other things going on in life, as we browse through our menus.

Finally I say "Where's that hot waiter?" "Sue" slightly laughs and says "You scared him off" We, all of course get a good laugh and then I say "Yeah, I guess my hotness was too much for him, the stares were getting a little heated for our surroundings" Again, we all laugh... ha ha ha ha

Another friend, I'll call her "Brownie" continues to burst out into a very loud laugh. Right then, I had a feeling as to why she was laughing so hard. I look over at "Brownie" and say "He's right behind me, isn't he?..." "Brownie" starts laughing even more...as does the rest of the table. (I kinda forgot the the little food ordering computer was right behind our booth.) I sink down into my seat and begin giggling like the little girl that I am.

Though out the dinner, the "Adonis" continued to walk by. Now that I think about it, it seemed really slow once he got to our table. Finally at the end of the night, he walks by and stops at our table! Before he has walked up, we were all laughing and talking. and once he walked by and stopped, the table went silent. He kinda looks around...he has a slight smirk on his face he finally turns to me and asks if he can take my plate and pack up my leftovers. I just look up at him...complete silence. I soon realize he's talking to me, I quickly snap out of it and nod my head yes. Again I think my mouth was ajar at one point.

He comes back, with my food all wrapped up, he hands it to me as he smiling. I get back to my place and as I'm putting the leftovers in my refrigerator, I look and see something's written on the side... "Love, Dyck" thats all it said...

OK, I totally just made that last part up. But, it would have been a pretty cool ending to a story, don't ya think?

8 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I hear waiters have very strong hands...

Tue Jan 03, 02:26:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Now that you mention it, he had amazing hands! Plus there was no sign of a "ring" which is always a bonus!

Tue Jan 03, 03:26:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

He was probably smirking because he was gay and got gay juice in your macaroni.

Tue Jan 03, 05:05:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Actually, it really was me...and I jizzed in your pasta.

Wed Jan 04, 12:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! It would have been funny if it was Dyck. Why didn't you make the first move and give him your number??? Times have changed now,,take charge and go after what you want. Hush is right, guys don't get it, sometimes. If you wait for them, you might be waiting a long time.

Wed Jan 04, 12:44:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Rain & Hush You're right, I should have asked for his number. But alas, I am a chicken!

Dyck, I was wondering why my pasta was all of a sudden so salty...

Ryan, thats just sick and wrong!

Wed Jan 04, 08:05:00 PM  
Blogger Frank McBoob said...

That story was INTENSE!

Too bad it had a crappy ending. It would have been much cooler if you had sex with him in the bathroom.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

Thu Jan 05, 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger Little Lamb said...

I like the ending of the story.

Thu Jan 05, 07:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home