Friday, December 09, 2005

Is that...Desperado, you're singing?

Ok listen here, I got a very special request, from a very, very special person to sing Desperado. Please, please have mercy on me, as you post your comments. It's hard to record yourself singing on the damn phone. (Plus having just had 3 long islands, those lyrics are really hard to read) I just want you all to know, it took me like 20 recordings to get it as good as you're about to hear. Without further ado! Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you REVREE!!!!!

this is an audio post - click to play

2 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Bravo! Encore!! Do the reprise!

BTW, Don Henley just called. He said that was the first time Desperado has ever been sung by a drunken half-&-half!

Fri Dec 09, 04:56:00 PM  
Blogger Cairde said...

Nice!!! Next stop, American Idol. LOL

Fri Dec 09, 05:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home