Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Tainted Love

The other night, while I was in traffic I called in to this local pop radio station...it was 80's night. The guy answered and I'm like "will you play a song for me ppppplease I wanna hear Tainted Love, by Soft Cell! pppplease!" he goes "ohhh you're a beggar"
I, of course laugh he goes on..."you know beggars are a tease" I said, "I know...

I went on to tell him a cop car is up ahead on the side of the road watching the traffic, he tells me to blow kisses at the cop, I said "Maybe I should flash him!" he said, "DO it! then rub against the window! I say "ok, hold on"

I set the phone to the side, just as I slowly pull up beside the cop car, I raise my shirt and flash the cop! The cop does the good ole double take...slightly shocked at what He's just seen. By this time, I'm laughing my ass off!

I pick the phone back up, I tell the DJ what I've just done. He tells me my song is coming up next...We say our goodbyes and hang up.

Just as I put my phone away, I see lights flashing right behind me..." OH SHIT! It's the COP!! I slowly pull my car to the side, the cop walks up to my car and I sweetly say "is there a problem officer?" He says "ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to step out of the car..." I get out of my car, he handcuffs me and takes me back to his place. I never did get to hear my requested song...damn...


A special thanks to Mighty Dyckerson for helping me embellish this story to make it entertaining to you, the reader!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

What an excellent story! Very well written!!

Tue Nov 22, 05:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, and I almost fell for it.LOL Come to Philly and flash a cop and most definitely, he will pull you over to get your number!

Fri Nov 25, 05:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home