Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I WANT MY $45 BACK!!!!

It all started last night when I got home. For some fuk...darn reason, I couldn't get any web sites to come up. BUT, my yahoo and aim messenger was working just fine.

So, I called my ISP...They ping my computer ( hahahah sounds kinda kinky)...the "techie" tells me to try and restore my computer to an earlier point. I do this, still nothing. He says "everythings working just fine on our end". I hang up with them and try to figure out the problem on my own. Yeah, real SMART! Finally I decide to back up all my files and reformat the whole damn thing....still FUUKING nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I call my ISP back, it's 1:30am by this time...they don't take calls after 12am, so sorry!!!

I mess around with it for another hour or 3 and go to bed pissed off! I wake up this morning, call my ISP back again...tell them everything that I've done. The guy walks me through a few more things, nothing works. I'm screwed!

He finally says, maybe you can call HP? He gives me the number to HP. I call them, some Indian dude whom I can't understand a single thing he says. I think he tells me my computer is out of warranty so I will have to pay $45 for them to help me with my computer. At this point, I'm thinking...well I guess I have no choice.

I pay the stupid charge and he begins going through a bunch of stupid crap. While I'm on the phone with this guy, I get another call, It's my ISP...I don't answer, they leave a message. As I'm in the middle of HP "attempting" to help me, my internet begins working. I tell the guy this and we hang up. I listen to the message from my ISP and they tell me they figured out a problem was on their end and they've fixed it!!!!!!!! WTF??

I JUST PAID HP $45 FOR NOTHING! GRRRRRRRRRRRRROWL

*They should be paying me to used their POS machine!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Demand your money back, Rev!! Did you create a computer restore date? You should do that....

Wed Nov 09, 03:50:00 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

But did you at least enjoy being pinged?

Thu Nov 10, 01:06:00 PM  
Blogger Frank McBoob said...

Did the Indian guy ping you too?

If so, maybe that's why you had to pay.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

Fri Nov 11, 07:49:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Dyckerson has pinged me a few times...

Mon Nov 14, 02:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home