Thursday, October 13, 2005

Hot Tub Adventure

This experience was way too wild not to post

I went to this party a while back, it was one of those "invite only" parties. I felt kinda special...

Anyway, the party was pretty good. By the time I got there most everyone had been drinking since 6pm that evening. A few of us had to work that night, so we had some catching up to do.

At the end of the night around 3am, a couple of people decided to get in the hot tub...even though they didn't have their swimming suits with them. So everyone just starts stripping, NAKED!!!! I'm like WOW...this is some WILD SHIZNIT!

I'm sitting on the deck with a few others who didn't get in the hot tub... actually watching these naked people. All of a sudden one guy gets a phone call...so he's sitting in the tub talking on his cell. Two other people decide to get out so at this point there's 3 people left in the tub.

The other two people, a guy and a girl, they don't know each other mind you! They start fondling each other...then she mounts him, than he pushes her over and he gets up against her and they start having SEX!!!!! all the while, the guy's still on his phone not paying attention to whats happening right behind him. The waters just splashing all over the place, he's trying to keep his cell phone dry and he's STILL talking on it.

I started laughing my ass off! As did everyone else sitting on the deck. One guy walks out from inside the house, turned the lights on in the tub and says "There, makes the show much better...ha ha ha" I just couldn't stop watching and I almost fell out of my chair I was in complete shock! It's still ingrained in my mind, It's burned into my memory. I think it damaged me....Hold me, I'm scared

9 Comments:

Blogger Little Lamb said...

That's not how Dyck told it at all

Thu Oct 13, 08:55:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

What kind of cell phone was it?

Thu Oct 13, 10:17:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Fuck the cell phone

Thu Oct 13, 10:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did his phone remain dry? dags:)

Thu Oct 13, 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger Little Lamb said...

You and Dyck were not involved during the party at all! Shocking! How come?

Fri Oct 14, 04:31:00 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I tried but the little hole was too small.

Fri Oct 14, 06:32:00 AM  
Blogger Little Lamb said...

Dyck you probably tried to put it in the wrong hole.

Fri Oct 14, 08:07:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

He sure did Lambo and I slapped the hell out of him!

Sun Oct 16, 05:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hot tubs are nasty. just sitting there stewing in a big tub of other people's ass soup. gross.

Sun Oct 16, 10:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home