Thursday, September 29, 2005

Mesh Man



I want you all to take a good look at this man. I see this man every now and then hanging out at the bars. He's in his late 40's to mid 50's. As you can see he's wearing a mesh shirt, with matching mesh gloves.

I tried to get a frontal shot, but he was just too quick for me. I'm not sure what possessed this sad man to wear such a thing, but this isn't the first time! He struts down the sidewalk, shaking his money maker. I can almost hear "Stayin' Alive" playing each time I see him.

You have all been warned, don't become this man! He was once happily married, for over 25 years! The man has children for goodness sakes! Now he dances down the street, in search of young hot men, wearing mesh clothing. What is this world coming too? God help up all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Frank McBoob said...

Does this mean I should get rid of my mesh shirts?

I've got 20 of them in different colors and styles.

Let me know.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

Tue Oct 04, 05:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home