Wednesday, September 28, 2005

THE HORROR

The Life and Times of RevRee

AHhhhh I just found a GRAY hair on my arm WHAT THE HELL????? A gray hair on my freakin' arm??? WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN???

I was sittin at my desk, I rub my arm, look down and BOOOOOM a GRAY HAIR on my arm! It was hiding behind a few lighter brown hairs!!! You know, like a NORMAL women has on her arms!! Then THIS!!! I'm not even 30 yet!!! AHHHHH the HORROR!!! The HORROR!
I'm going to need a few minutes to recoop from this.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

That's nothing. I found a blonde hair in my soup once... AND THE HEAD WAS STILL ATTACHED!!!!!

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed Sep 28, 01:53:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

DAMNIT! Who are all these freaks posting crap on my comments page??? I don't want to make $800 fast cash and I don't want a link to your free jazz music site!

Wed Sep 28, 03:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's not so bad Revree. I happen to have a white hiar going out of my left eyebrow. I'm a damned freak! HELP!

Thu Jan 18, 02:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home