Saturday, October 01, 2005

For the love of GOD, how many weddings must I attend??

It's like the plague! One person decided to get married, then everyone else thinks "Oh crap, so and so's getting married, we best be gettin' hitched too!"

Don't get me wrong, I want to get married too. I want to have all the beautiful colors, blah blah blah. But, why is it like the latest Summer/Fall fashion show to get married? People worry so much about what everyone else is doing, how everyone will like their colors, table favors, cake, they forget what it's all about.

I hate when someone asks me "did you have a good time, while at said wedding?" NO! I didn't have a good time! It's a wedding, you don't go to weddings to have a good time.

I recently went to a wedding for a very young 21 year old couple. At the reception, the guy who was suppose to be some kind of "Party DJ" thought he was the king shit! In order to get the crowd "excited" he got up on chairs and shook his tambourine around as though he were being slain in the spirit! PRAISE THE LORD!!! MORNING GLORY HALLELUJAH! Hahahahahha I wanted to die laughing!

The wedding is for YOU! NOT for ME! I don't care what kind of cake you're going to have. I don't care about table favors. I don't care about the color of the bridesmaids dresses. I don't care about the flowers! DO what you want! This is YOUR day, NOT MINE!

Chances are, once I leave the church, I'll forget about the whole thing. I won't remember the color of the dresses, the flavor of the cake or if you used bird seed or bubbles.

I'll tell you a little secret...catching the bouquet doesn't mean you're next.

I'll leave you with that thought...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Poor RevRee. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

Did that slut of a bride wear white? Who the fuck does she think she's kidding?!!

Sat Oct 01, 09:48:00 PM  
Blogger Frank McBoob said...

Last time I got married, we used lead pellets to throw.

We didn't used birdseed because we heard it was dangerous.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

Tue Oct 04, 05:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home