Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Things women talk about

I had a conversation with a few girlfriends of mine the other day. Now, we're all mature women and of course we all enjoy talking about men. So, we get on the topic of the size of a man...

#1 Does size matter?
#2 Can you tell his size without seeing it?
#3 If a man has big hands, is this an automatic sure thing he can fill his boxers/briefs?

We all agreed that you can tell the size of a man with out seeing his package. You can tell by the way he carries himself, communicates and interacts with others.

Example of things a male might often say when talking to said female if he wasn't happy with his size: "I gotta protect my boys" "I'm sweating my balls off", "My balls itch", "I'd hurt you with this thing baby", "I'm horny", "Yeah, I do her", "Your legs are like peanut butter, smooth, creamy, and easy to spread", I love every bone in your body, especially mine! You get the Idea.

Examples of the way a male might carry himself in a crowd if he wasn't happy with his size: Adjusts himself more than needed, Keeps his hands close to, if not in his pockets, bad eye contact with women, talks about sex a lot, brings the topic of sex up in a very awkward manner

Example of things a male might often say when talking to said female if he were happy with his size:"I'm going to grab a drink, can I get you something?", "So tell me about your day", "Funny, you don't look like a democrat / republican". Basically he doesn't surround the conversation with very odd and uncomfortable sexual innuendos.

Examples of the way a male might carry himself in a crowd if he were happy with his size: Boldly goes after the women he desires, he doesn't worry about being the best looking guy out there, or having the most cash, or being the most popular guy on the planet. He just does what he needs to do, plain and simple. This is mostly due to the fact that he's confident and he knows that he has what it takes to make said female very happy. Good eye contact with women, uses his hands when talking or interacting with women. Very rarely talks about sex openly. But, when talking about sex, is very matter of fact, but never gives away his secrets.

Now, to be fair, there ARE exceptions to all of these examples and subject to change. But, the general consensus find these example to be pretty true.

Does size matter? NO! Not if said male knows what he's doing, It's that simple. You don't have to be ashamed of your size, if you've mastered your abilities in pleasing a woman and understanding her needs. You should have nothing to worry about. Be a man, have confidence in yourself. Look her in the eye and listen to what she's telling you.

If a man has big hands, is this am automatic sure thing he can fill his boxers? No, this is a complete fabrication. There's no proof that said male can have small hands and a larger package...nor is there proof a man can have big hands and have a smaller package. or Big hands and a big, you know. or Smalls hands and a small member.

There you have it. An inside look at what we females talk about. I hope this will give some of you out there more confidence and maybe open your eyes to what we want. Now you'll have to excuse me I'll be in the witness protection program for a short time. There seems to be a group of females who now want to hurt me...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how come when a guy with a big gut says "Hey, with a tool like mine, you gotta build a shed over it", women think that's stupid and disgusting?

Consistency, ladies ...

Tue Oct 11, 04:47:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I had a long, detailed response for this, but my gigantic schlong keeps getting in the way of my keyboard, so it'll have to wait.

Tue Oct 11, 04:58:00 PM  
Blogger ewink said...

*sigh*

I never bring up sex in a conversation, yet I still have a small wang. :(

Or maybe I have an enormous wang, one almost as wonderful as Dyckerson's, but I just can't see it past my fatty-fatty-two-by-four-ness?

Must be what's behind my obsession with asians. The smaller the girl, the bigger I am in comparison!

And where's MY link, RevReeeeeeeee?

Thu Oct 13, 04:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

RevRee, tell me, is there anything that a woman does not talk about???
LOL

(Btw, I'm Rain from Dyck's new forum board.)

Fri Oct 14, 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Hey Rain, thanks for stopping by!

Sat Oct 15, 11:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rev, do you mind if I add you to my sidebar in my blog?

Mon Oct 17, 01:06:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Not at all Rain, and may I do the same? :-)

Mon Oct 17, 01:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Rev! Sure, you can add me. My life is a little on the boring side though. LOL

Mon Oct 17, 07:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home