Saturday, October 29, 2005

Wal-Mart = High Risk

I was at Wal-mart today, I had a cart and my purse was in it. I was looking at some hair products, you know, the usual crap you would get at Wal-mart. I turn around to look at some new shampoo by Herbal Essence, when all of a sudden I find my carts gone! I'm thinking CRAP! Right then, my heart dropped to my stomach and I thought the worst within a few split seconds had just happened.

I look across the way and this lady had started pushing MY cart slowly along! At this point I'm really annoyed and a bit ticked off. So I take a deep breath and slowly walk towards her and I say "I think you have the wrong cart"... She turns around, looking at me like she was high off her rocker and says "...Oh..."

THAT'S ALL SHE SAID TO ME!!! Then she walks away.

First of all, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. But, it's really hard for me to believe this lady REALLY just grabbed the wrong cart. I seriously think this woman was after my purse, maybe more...You never know in a Wal-mart.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

This is why I bring my own shopping cart. It has LoJack installed, along with XM satellite radio.

Sat Oct 29, 06:13:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rev, why did you leave your purse in an unattended cart? (my cop mind never turns off, lol) If you want to give away your money, you can give it to me. I'll be more than happy to spend it on things that I don't need. LOL

Sat Oct 29, 06:19:00 PM  
Blogger Frank McBoob said...

I sometimes ride in other people's carts... so when they turn around from looking at Herbal Essence... there I am... sitting there... ready to go.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

Sat Oct 29, 11:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home