Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Bad Dream

This morning I woke up pissed off and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why. Then as I was brushing my teef, it dawned on me...I had a bad dream.

Basically my dream consisted of fellow co-workers ganging up on me and being openly rude and mean. Telling me I wasn't doing a good job, I was lacking in all aspects of my performance, I didn't know anything about my job and I couldn't be taken seriously.

This horrid dream focused on two women I work with. Now, in real life I get along with these two females very well, we're friends in fact. But in this nasty dream, they were complete evil bitches! in my nightmare, I tried to stick up for myself, but they wouldn't listen. It seemed everything I said came out all twisted, it didn't even make sense to me. At one point, I was talking in slow motion. I wanted to scream!!!!! But, DAMNIT I couldn't even do that!

I go to work today, pissed off, angry and upset with these two women. I don't even want to look at them nor talk to them. I know it was a bad dream, but I'm still PO'ed and I wanna kick their ass!

GRRRRRRROWL!

8 Comments:

Blogger Frank McBoob said...

Were they PMSing in your dream?

I have found a perfect stereotype is that evil women are often PMSing.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

Wed Oct 19, 03:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, Rev, are you sure you're not having some kind of subconscious inferior complex with these women? Don't be angry at them. They didn't cause you to have this kind of dream.

Maybe you'll have another dream of you being their boss.

Wed Oct 19, 04:02:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

What are you talking about Rainy, they should be having the subconscious inferior complex! I'm freakin HOT! ;-)

Wed Oct 19, 04:34:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

That's amazing! I had an eerily similar dream last night!!

Only in my version, the two women were naked.

Wed Oct 19, 04:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have any more bad dreams or daydreams??

Thu Oct 20, 05:25:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

I had a dream about Dyck, coming to my door asking if I wanted to buy some girl scout cookies...very disturbing

Thu Oct 20, 07:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I had a dream about Dyck, coming to my door asking if I wanted to buy some girl scout cookies...very disturbing."

Was he wearing a skirt? LOL

Thu Oct 20, 08:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i normally only brush my tooth once a month, btw if you ever wanna live in a rusted out double wide in a 200 ranked market please let me know. hahaha
i do enjoy your blog
g

Sun Oct 23, 11:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home