Wednesday, November 02, 2005

BEEEP BEEEP!!

Have you ever been driving home from work...when all of a sudden you see headlights behind you...not thinking much of it you turn the music on, up loud and begin singing at the top of your lungs. Knowing full well, no one can hear you. After a few miles, a song and a half played out you look behind and that damn car is still tailing your ass.

By this time you're a bit annoyed...mumbling under your breath what the hell is this persons problem...? Just as a favorite song begins to play, cranking your stereo even louder, dancing in the drivers seat...happy that you're finally off work. You come to your first exit, turn the signal light on and merge to the right, heading for the off ramp. You look in the mirror and that DAMN car with the blasted bright headlights is right behind. You see the traffic light ahead is yellow, you speed up to catch it. HA! Sucker! The music goes back on, singing your heart out.

You look in the rare-view mirror, only to see that freaking car with the bright lights right behind you!!! This time you're PISSED OFF! All of a sudden you take a sharp left, then a sharp right....all you hear is BEEEP BEEEP, HONK, HONK!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING???, FEMALE DRIVER!!!! You look in your rare-view mirror again, and the car's still there!!!! You start speeding up, the car starts speeding up...just when you're about to panic...they pass you.

It's never happened to me either, but It's kinda crazy huh?

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! You are an ebil wimmen!

Wed Nov 02, 11:54:00 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I will never believe a word you say again!

Wed Nov 02, 05:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do it all the time.....in my police car. Heheheh

Thu Nov 03, 06:38:00 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

You need to stop watching "Christine" so much.

Thu Nov 03, 10:22:00 AM  
Blogger Frank McBoob said...

That thing happened to me! I was blaring Bohemian Rhapsody and I looked behind me and I saw a light...

So I slammed on my brakes, got out of the car, dragged the person in the car behind me out of their car, beat them to death and then drove away.

It was INTENSE!!

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

Sat Nov 05, 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

No one cares, Frank.

Sun Nov 06, 05:39:00 PM  
Blogger Frank McBoob said...

I do.

Sincerely,
Frank U. McBoob

Sun Nov 06, 11:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home