Friday, December 23, 2005

Tag THIS!

I've been tagged by Rain. I'm not sure how this all works, but I guess I'm suppose to answer the questions below...

You get one wish of anything, what would you ask for?
I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing In Perfect Harmony!


Wish for 6 more wishes:
1. I wish I could sing like Mahalia Jackson, then Dyck would stop making fun of me
2. I wish I had a million dollars
3. I wish I could take the pain away from others
4. I wish I could be a cage fighter
5. I wish I could see the ocean
6. I wish I could fly


What animal would you be?
Panther

Something you want to do in your life.
Make babies

One song you could listen to over and over again.
Queen: Somebody to love

Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi

Something you currently desire.
Sex

One good deed you've done lately.
I gave $2 to the bell ringer outside of Walmart!

A funny moment in your life.
Once I was on vacation with a BF, we forgot to close the door of the hotel room and umm...people saw stuff...bad stuff...real bad stuff


I think thats about it! I am now tagging the following people

  • Sedated Gorilla

  • Frank U. McBoob

  • HushHush

  • Ewink's Blog
  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

    Once I was on vacation with a BF, we forgot to close the door and umm...people saw stuff...bad stuff...
    She's right. And I have the photos to prove it.

    Fri Dec 23, 01:48:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home