Friday, January 13, 2006

You smell like girl parts...

The other day, I was talking to an acquaintance, we'll call him "Chuck". We were doing that usual small talk routine. He starts telling me about a recent experience he had at a local strip club. Now first of all, I'm really not sure why he thought he should tell me this story...but then again, he isn't the brightest candle on the birthday cake.

Anyway, He begins to tell me how he had been having a bad day so his friends thought they would bring him to a strip club. Yes, that's right...like a strip club is going to make him in a better mood? Not only will it sexually frustrate him, but I'd think it would make him feel even more like a loser. But, that's just my personal opinion.

So "Chuck" and his friends head to said strip club. They begin to "look" around ( I guess that's what you do at that type of place?...)

Finally one of "Chuck's" friends buys him a private lap dance in one of the back rooms. Now, listen...the whole time he's telling me this story, I'm racking my brain as to why he's telling me this story...I didn't know whether to be grossed out or appalled by this guy. The thought of "Chuck" aroused isn't the most pleasurable image...I'll just put it that way.

"Chuck" begins to tell me how as the stripper's doing her "work" she starts sniffing around his ears and neck. By this point, I'm thinking to myself "Please Stop" He continues to say she kept sniffing around like some type of dog??? I was about to shout out "Listen here buddy, you're one sick perverted puppy I don't want to hear about your fantasies of bestiality!!!!!" But, I didn't say a word. I sat and listened, hoping to god, #1 there was a point to this story and #2 the story was almost over.

"Chuck" finally asks her "what are you doing?" She's still doing her little dance as she giggles and says "Do you have a girlfriend or a wife?" Chuck says "ummmm n..o..why?" The stripper says as she's slightly laughing "I was wondering because you smell like girl parts...."

HE SMELLS LIKE GIRL PARTS??? WHAT THE HELL???

I think I'm forever damaged folks.

11 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Maybe he had a tuna sandwich before going out

Fri Jan 13, 05:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! Funny, Ryan!!
Maybe she was smelling herself. LOL!!!

Rev, maybe he felt really comfortable telling you the story or he was looking for some good feedback.

Fri Jan 13, 05:48:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Isn't that the newest fragrance from CK?

Fri Jan 13, 05:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does this have to do with the Amelie picture you put up there? I was all excited because Audrey Tautou is ... well ... blazing hot.

And I think Chuck is more pimpy than you think he is. He smelled like girl parts, after all.

Fri Jan 13, 06:45:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

I picked her pic because it's cute...plus I dunno, I just liked it alright!!!! Do I have to have a reason? Ok, maybe I do, but I liked the damn pic!

"Chuck" is by no means a P.I.M.P. he's more on the W.E.I.R.D. side. I think he dipped his finger in a can of tuna and dabbed it behind his ears...

Ok, thats just gross!

Fri Jan 13, 08:40:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Why the fuck is your blog getting more comments than mine?! You're stealing all my fans!! This is totally unacceptable!!

Fri Jan 13, 10:38:00 PM  
Blogger Cairde said...

I think I am forever tramatized just trying to think #1why he smelled like that, #2 why the stripper said it (and was so into sniffing it) and #3 why he felt the need to share said story? EWWWWWW

Sat Jan 14, 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger tfg said...

He must of been wearing Essence of Poontang #5 for Men. That does it every time.

Sat Jan 14, 11:51:00 PM  
Blogger Enforcer said...

Forget the Polo, forget the Axe, Its nerdspray #9 that gets the strippers

Mon Jan 16, 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger 0000 said...

HAHAHAH!!! I know this is an older post but not only was it hilarious (disturbing) the comments are all funny as hell, too...essence of poontang? I'm puting you on my sidebar, Revree...

Wed Jan 25, 08:19:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

I'll do the same darlin'! Thanks for reading :-)

Wed Jan 25, 11:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home