Monday, January 09, 2006

I Want You To Want Me

Here I am again, singing yet another hit! This time, it's by Cheap Trick. Maybe you've heard of them? NO? Maybe hearing my amazing rendition will bring it all back to you!

this is an audio post - click to play

This song exemplifies summer to me. Remember those summer days spent at the public pool, the local radio station playing in the background over the loud speaker... That's right, I'm singing
I Want You To Want Me!


A few little side facts for you:

*This is one of the few Rock songs that starts with the chorus.

*This was Cheap Trick's first hit in America. Their first 3 albums were popular only in Japan.

*Originally, the album wasn't going to be released, because Epic records thought it would be a flop.

*Dwight Yokum also did a cover.


A person really can't get any more sincere than this, when singing this song!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

This is my favorite song of yours to date.

By the time it was over my pants were off and I was covered in a thin but smelly layer of sweat.

Tue Jan 10, 07:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite songs by Cheap Trick were, "Dream Police" and "Surrender". LOL "I Want You"..was a good song ,too.

Tue Jan 10, 09:41:00 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

Which name would you like on the Grammy?

Tue Jan 10, 03:04:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

I give it two Dycks up! Encore!!

Tue Jan 10, 05:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You want to go out sometime RevRee?

Tue Jan 10, 07:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home