Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sexual Healing

"When I get this feeling, I need Sexual Healing. Oh baby makes me feel so fine, helps to relieve my mind Sexual Healing." ~Marvin Gaye

I've been attending a yoga class recently. Man, I have to admit I'm really enjoying this class! It's calming but at the same time, a hard work out. When I'm finished, I kinda feel like I just had sex. My hairs all wet, my whole body moist with sweat, slightly breathing heavy, it truly is a beautiful thing. Some of the positions that I'm learning in this class are...how do I put this...Slightly on the sexual side.

I mean, look at this position right here. Tell me what it looks like to you? Yeah, that's what I thought... You know, I had an awesome idea. Why not teach a class on sexual positions? I mean of course you would make it tasteful. We wouldn't want it to be considered perverted. I'm sure we can all admit to the fact that we could use some pointers on sexual positioning. It's ok to admit that we may need some advice. I think it might be a great class for couples. Of course there would be no nudity or perversion. It's more like an adult "Health Class".

It would be like learning how to have sex while actually promoting your health. How cool is that? Yoga's unique ability to focus, stretch and strengthen one of the most important yet often neglected regions of our bodies. For a stronger, sexier more confident you. It could be like unlocking years of tension in your sexual muscles and repairing the damage caused from having bad sex and THAT could be negatively affecting your love life.

Having this epiphany and learning all this new stuff, It's too bad I'm not married or have a current boyfriend. Things would really be starting to heat up! I suppose, I'll just save it for a rainy day or a really hot guy.....
I'm Kidding! I'm a good girl, I swear!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That entry turned me ON!!!!!

Fri Feb 03, 08:45:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

So do you like to smoke a cigarette after yoga class?

Fri Feb 03, 09:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear it's going to rain tomorrow. ;-)

Sat Feb 04, 05:59:00 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

It's because of yoga that I can lick my own back.

Sun Feb 05, 12:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could call it LOGO. Lots Of Great Options.

Let me know when you want to meet up to discuss your advertising options.

Mon Feb 06, 08:02:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

Well, by the time you find the lucky man, you will be a well versed sexual position goddess!

Mon Feb 06, 08:35:00 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I would probably just pay for a hooke rinstead of taking the class

Mon Feb 06, 10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Chief Scientist said...

You think yoga and sex are the same thing? What exercise class are you in again??

Mon Feb 06, 07:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home