Friday, March 03, 2006

I've been Bitch Slapped and I'm about to get DYCK'D

About a month ago, one of my blog buddies, Blog Portland, posted on his site how he had been smacked. I thought it sounded kinda fun. So, I submitted my site for a review. The site is called I Talk 2 Much. Basically it's a group of mostly women ( I think one dude?) who call themselves Bitches. Let me tell you, they bitch slap the hell out of your blog, as they did mine! (If you're easily offended, I wouldn't suggest submitting your site, your little feelings might be hurt!)

If you click on the link, scroll down, you should find the review of my blog! I'm not sure if I agree with every thing that was said, but it was fun all the same. I also received 2 smacks, which I've noticed it pretty hard to come by!

I can't wait to get DYCK'D! Ha ha ha now, now! It's NOT what you think! Let me explain... I'm on the waiting list to get DYCK'D. My good friend and part-time internets husband, Mighty Dyckerson has started his own blog review.

He has a fresh new review style, you won't regret putting your blog up to the test! If you haven't submitted your blog yet, please consider doing so ASAP! Don't miss your chance to get DYCK'D. I know I never miss a chance to get DYCK'D! Hahah Ok, so maybe I enjoy saying DYCK'D, BITE ME!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Thanks for the shameless plug, my sweet. You just bought yourself an extra DYCK or two!

Fri Mar 03, 06:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home