Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Was it good for you?...

I've finally been DYCK'D!!! Although it did take place past the promised 48 hours. My part-time internets husband and good friend, Mighty Dyckerson has just DYCK'D me. As you can see, I've linked my DYCK'ING to the picture above. Please feel free to take a peek!

I know I've spent my last few blog posts talking all about getting a good DYCK'ING, but don't worry folks. It's finally happened so I can now get back to my quality blog posts that you've all come to love and adore.

Hell, actually, nothings going on in my life and I'm reaching for something to write about. BUT, I promise once something remotely exciting takes place in my life, you all will be the first...ok maybe second...ALRIGHT you'll be the third to know!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Do you even know what Dyck looks like? Because last night this VW Bug followed me home, and I couldn't help but wonder...

Wed Mar 08, 02:37:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Portland, don't you think I have good taste? Comon now! I wouldn't call Dyckerson my part-time internets husband, unless I knew what he looked like ;-)

Wed Mar 08, 04:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home