Saturday, March 11, 2006

I love a nice Pole er I mean Poll!

That's right everyone, I've added something new and exciting to my blog! If you scroll down, you'll see on my side bar that I've added a polling section. I thought it would be fun to get some audience participation going. I'll try my best to update the poll every few days. If you have any ideas for a good poll, or you're just a lover of a good pole please let me know!

Side Note: I've added a new blogger to my list.
Selfish Behinds the Scenes.

As always, this blogger has her very own unique point of view & style. I hope everyone will take some time to check out her blog

Thanks, and enjoy the pole!

13 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Wow, so far it's a 17-way tie! I'm so excited!

Sat Mar 11, 05:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is a "Superheroe" anything like a supergyro?

Sun Mar 12, 03:31:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

I wanna know who else voted for Mighty Dyckerson? How the hell do I have one vote???

Sun Mar 12, 10:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I try to give good pole every chance I get.

Sun Mar 12, 12:40:00 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

You give great pole. Although it's semi-distracting that you always have to bring up Dyck.

Mon Mar 13, 01:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I voted for RevRee, but I don't understand the ballot. Oh god! I just voted for Ross Perot!

Mon Mar 13, 02:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a great pole... only ten people have voted on it though.

All wanted to vote more than once.

Mon Mar 13, 08:50:00 AM  
Blogger Chief Scientist said...

I agree about referencing other Dycks. You two should go ahead and do each other and stop the public dancing around ... to stay in the pole motif.

And I love the new template. But white is my favorite color.

Mon Mar 13, 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

McFatty, RevRee brings up "dyck" every night...

Mon Mar 13, 05:05:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Thanks Hank! And, I enjoy dancing around Dyck!

Dyckerson, stop sharing our private intimate moments with everyone!

Mon Mar 13, 05:14:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I get it. Pole is like another word for penis. Ha ha

This new layout is tight yo

Tue Mar 14, 04:24:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Thank you Ryan! Oh yeah, welcome back to the blogging world, we've missed ya!

Tue Mar 14, 04:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I voted--Wolverine! :-)

Wed Mar 15, 12:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home