Saturday, March 18, 2006

BJ SUCKS

Bob Jones University Sucks

A friend of mine and his fiancee were kicked out of this so called "college", for breaking a so called "rule". THAT rule being, "No man shall pick up a female in his car no matter what." (It doesn't matter if he's your fiancee, you're stranded in a dark ally, you're walking along side a busy highway, late for class or late for work)

Supposedly, she needed a ride from work to class so he picked her up. Because, they're both brain washed, she went and confessed her "Sin" to a teacher! After confessing their "sin", they were both kicked out of school. Just like that.

Don't panic! There's is hope folks! After a year of repentance and they've had time to think about what they did and how bad their "sin" was, they MIGHT be able to come back to BJU and pay another $14,000+ a semester year.

The place is full of useless, mindless, crazy rules. Extreme prejudice, closed mindedness, antisocial separatist, legalistic, brain washing propaganda. If someone like me were to go to that "college" (I never would), me being half & half, I'd HAVE to pick which "race" I am and I'd want to date. I wouldn't be allowed to date outside of that "race". If my skin were light enough, I could choose to date white or blacks, but not both. If my skin were too dark, I'd only get to date blacks.

I am a Christian, but BJU is why Christians today get such a bad wrap. I blame them! I'll tell you, if I were an employer and I heard someone went to BJU, I'd have some serious doubts about hiring them. That goes for anyone that I meet, who's gone there. I admit, I would prejudge them. (my own downfall on this matter)

The only reason I'm friends with someone who would actually go their in the first place, is because I've known him since I was 5 years old. (no excuse) I told him not to go there. Maybe I shouldn't even admit I know him?...HA

6 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Tell your friend to enroll in Mighty Dyckerson University. Not only is picking up females permitted, it's encouraged! And everyone majors in the same thing: Orgasmic Science.

Sat Mar 18, 08:20:00 PM  
Blogger Gadzie said...

Is that a theory class or are their actual labs? If so, does the school bring in actual test subjects? Oh.. lordy I could go on for hours.. in theory. :P

Sun Mar 19, 06:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of Kool-Aid do they serve at BJU's cafeteria?

Mon Mar 20, 12:31:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

I've heard of some of the crazy rules they have there. NUTS!

And I do agree with you about a handfull of loo-loo's tarnishing the public's "concept" of Christianity.

Tue Mar 21, 10:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There used to be a super Mexican restaurant across the street from Bob Jones called Azteca. I understand they closed because they couldn't get a liquor license.

Wed Mar 29, 02:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
Web conferencing mac rope bondage black hardcore fucking moviegalleries G string bikini pics video conferencing came plotters Downloadable paris hilton sex video video conferencing review oral surgery fixation Prozac infromation http://www.businesscards3.info/business-card-free-image.html

Mon Dec 18, 11:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home