Friday, April 14, 2006

Does that make me Crazy?...Possibly

This song has become quite popular in the UK. I haven't heard it yet in the US. But, that might be because I don't listen to the radio much, I prefer my own sweet personalized mix CD's.

I seriously had to share this song though. It's so catchy and the lyrics are awesome! Before I saw the actual music video, in my mind, I had made my own version of what the video should have been. I still think my idea is MUCH better. But, alas, this song still makes me wanna dance! In fact, I do dance to it, in my car! After all, I am a Professional car dancer



I remember when, I remember, I remember when I lost my mind There was something so pleasant about that place Even your emotions had an echo and so much space

And when you're out there without care Yeah I was out of touch But it wasn't because I didn't know enough I just knew too much

Does that make me Crazy
Does that make me Crazy
Does that make me Crazy
Possibly

And I hope that you are having the time of your life
But think twice, that's my only advice Come on now who do you, who do you, who do you, who do you think you are, ha ha ha bless your soul you really think you're in control

I think you're Crazy
I think you're Crazy
I think you're Crazy
Just like me

My heroes had the heart to lose their lives out on the limb All I remember is thinking I want to be like them. Ever since I was little, ever since I was little It looked like fun And it's no coincidence I've come And I can die when I'm done

But Maybe I'm Crazy
Maybe you're Crazy
Maybe we're Crazy
Probably


Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Nice post. But why don't you post the lyrics?

Fri Apr 14, 05:11:00 PM  
Blogger The Errant Cook said...

That's a pretty cool song. Who is the artist?

I also hardly ever listen to local radio. But since my hubby and I got a new car a few months ago, I now totally heart Sirius satellite radio.

They have a great channel, Boombox 34, that's dedicated to breakbeats and old skool. This song prolly has a home there.

Fri Apr 14, 05:37:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Gnarls Barkley is the artist I think I'm gonna have to go out and buy this CD!

Fri Apr 14, 09:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to call my ex-boyfriend and play this song full blast. Then hang up.

Wed Apr 19, 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger tfg said...

I used to car dance quite a bit, myself. At least, until they changed my epilepsy medicine. Now, not so much.

Fri Apr 21, 07:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool. I know what I'll be downloading illegally tonight.

Tue Apr 25, 02:20:00 PM  
Blogger Virenda said...

I just need to say that Car dancing rocks. I'm a pro myself and there is NOTHING better then car dancing while on car trips.

:0)

Wed Apr 26, 07:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home