Thursday, April 06, 2006

Take A Picture (It lasts longer)

"Could you take my picture, cause I won't remember
could you take my picture, cause I won't remmeber
could you take my picture cause I won't remember - yeah!..." ~Filter


I was going through my camera phone the other day. I thought I'd browse through all the random pictures I've taken since having this awesome phone. It's amazing what kind of things one can capture when having a camera phone. I've decided to share my picture adventures with you! You know, give you a small glimpse into the life of RevRee
---------------------------

This first picture is an actual picture of my fingernail. If I could remember why I took this picture I'd share that with you. But, for the life of me, I can't seem to remember...I dunno, maybe I was high???
---------------------------






This picture here is of my good friend "Sue". I've talked about "Sue" a few times in my blog. Yeah, so she has a missing finger...we thought it would be a funny picture to hold a butter knife up to her hand and missing finger. It's kinda funny....right? Comon, you know it is! It's ok to laugh, "Sue" did!
---------------------------





This picture here is of my most favorite chair! It's actually my computer chair. Indeed folks, this is the chair that I sit in when writing my blog! Yes, it's orange. Yes, it's old. Yes, it's ragged. Yes, it's orange. But the real interesting thing about this chair, is that it's my great grandmothers! I'm not sure how old it really is, but I'm guessing thousands of years old!
---------------------------




This here is a snap shot of an old liquor bottle in my friend "Patrick's" basement. I swear to you, the bottle is huge! We're talking 6 feet tall!

I thought it was kinda funny, seeing as it's Black & White It's as if I have my own personal liquor bottle! Even though I can't even get my arms around the thick neck, let alone my mouth!...
---------------------------



I remember taking this picture one sunny afternoon. It was on the side of a building. At first when I saw it, I was completely terrified. I couldn't move...this thing seriously is bigger then my hand!

I thought maybe I'd discovered some new bug species. Then I showed the pic to a friend of mine. He said it was some type of mantis and that I had NOT in fact just discovered a new breed of insect.
---------------------------

Ahhh yes! the classic "business in the front, party in the back" mullet! I swear this is the real hair of this man! The reason I know is because I walked up behind him and pulled on the back and then ran like hell! I really don't have much else to say about this picture. I mean, what the hell can you say?
---------------------------



I honestly DO NOT know if this is an actual real man? I mean, I saw him walking, moving around...even talking. But, for the life of me, I couldn't figure out how he got in to those jeans??? I think he was sown into them?...
---------------------------

Well folks, there you have it! I hope you enjoyed this little journey down memory lane. That's everything in my camera phone....ok I lied, I didn't post the "questionable" pictures...la la la la!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

Hey RevRee. Just passin through random blogs and came upon yours. You've got some pretty nice and funny stories on here. The washroom one was pretty funny =P
Keep it up!
Peace.

Thu Apr 06, 01:19:00 AM  
Blogger 0000 said...

That mantis will haunt my dreams.

Thu Apr 06, 11:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rev, you "discovered" the state insect of Maryland... the Praying Mantis. You know after she mates, the female bites the male's head off. Sounds a little like Anne Bonney at MediaLine huh?

Tripe

Thu Apr 06, 12:49:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Tripe, thanks for the comments! Anne Bonney has annoyed me since she first posted as "Darla"...

I really do enjoy writing my blog...and as you said, recently medialine's been blowin'!

Thu Apr 06, 03:55:00 PM  
Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Does Archie Bunker know you stole his chair?

Thu Apr 06, 07:34:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Bailey, thanks for stopping by! I'm glad that you've enjoyed my blog!

Fri Apr 07, 02:11:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

That bug is big. Too big.

I have no words for the mullet and mister tight jean cheek man. Are you sure you weren't in Maine when you took these?

Tue Apr 11, 06:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home