Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm Easily Amused

I came across this SITE the other day that supposedly can tell you what type of "Lover" you are or what type of "Kisser" you are, and so on.

This site, actually has quizzes on:

"What Flavor of Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Are You?"
"What Type of Weather Are You?"
"What Color Are Your Lucky Panties?" (my personal favorite)


I was slightly amused at this, so I thought I'd take a couple of the "quizzes" and see just how accurate these things really are.
----------------------------------------------

Your Seduction Style: Ideal Lover

"You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires. Because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek. You are a shape shifter. Bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships. It all depends on who you’re with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is."

I'd just like to say, although this pretty much sums me up, I don't like the word "Shap shifter". I'm gonna go with "People pleaser". Yeah, I like that a lot better! I gotta confess though, that's pretty damn hot; I'm actually tempting to myself!
----------------------------------------------

What Flavor Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Are You?:
You Are Dave Matthews Band
Magic Brownies Ice Cream


"Not *those* brownies"

So far, I'm pretty impressed. That IS in fact my favorite Ben & Jerry's ice cream...and the brownies too...

----------------------------------------------

What Kind of Kisser Are You?:
You're a Passionate Kisser

"For you, kissing is all about following your urges. You can keep any relationship hot with your steamy kisses. A total spark plug, your kisses are bound to get you in trouble"

Wow! All I can say it WOW! Hot damn, that's fuckin' HOT! I'm starting to be a real believer in these little cyber quizzes!
----------------------------------------------

What's Your Theme Song?:
Beautiful Day by U2


"Sky falls, you feel like It's a beautiful day Don't let it get away... You see the beauty in life, especially in ordinary everyday moments. And if you're feeling down, even that seems a little beautiful too."

Alright, alright! I would have never picked this song on my own as my theme song. But, it is a good song with great lyrics. If I were going to pick a theme song myself, I'd go with "Sex Bomb" by Tom Jones
----------------------------------------------

What Kind of Flirt Are You?:
You Are a Coy Flirt

"You may not know that you're flirting, but you draw people in subtly and innocently. You know how to best leverage your sex appeal. Such a sexy enigma, you easily become an object of obsession."

Hmm, once again, right on target! The whole "object of obsession" slightly disturbs me though...
----------------------------------------------

What Color Are Your Lucky Panties?: Blue

"You are caring and extroverted. You've made relationships your number one focus, and your lucky blue panties can bring some balance to them. You thrive in one-on-one situations. You are a good listener and a natural born therapist. Sometimes you let the concerns of others become too important in your life, leading to stress and worry. If you want more balance, put on your blue panties. They'll help you "take care" of yourself first."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is awesome! I never knew my "lucky blue panties" would come in so handy! I am truly amused and a bit awed at how accurate these cyber quizzes really are. I wonder if I went to the store and purchased 7 pairs of blue panties, would they all be lucky?
----------------------------------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger RevRee said...

HAhahahahahah! Freakren, you crack me up!

You'd think after reading all the amazing, sexy, seductive qualities about myself, I'd actually have a man...HA!

Fri Apr 07, 09:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took the quiz on what my famous last words will be: "I dunno, press the button and find out."

This scares me, as I'm sure I say that before every newscast.

Sun Apr 09, 06:17:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

KC, yes you do and it scared me too!

Sun Apr 09, 10:53:00 AM  
Blogger Chief Scientist said...

I took the quiz and it said the type of lover I am is 'LEGENDARY.' Like I needed a quiz to tell me that. I want my 4 minutes back.

Sun Apr 09, 10:38:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Hank, please share with us the traits of a "Legendary Lover"

Mon Apr 10, 01:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My lucky panties...ERRR AHHHH UNDIES.... are blue too...

Tue Apr 11, 01:32:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Hey Bill! Maybe we can have a slumber party and wear matching panties!

Tue Apr 11, 08:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home