Tuesday, May 30, 2006

FREAKAZOID!

I usually don't enjoy these silly Tag games. But, this one isn't so bad, I think I could actually have a little fun with this. Along with that fact that you will learn some things new about me!

A fellow bloggers and Chat buddy Willo's Web has "tagged" me. Apparently, I have to post six odd things about myself, then I'll pick six lucky bloggers to dig deep into their souls and post six weird things about themselves! Sounds like fun, right?....ok, maybe not. But it's to late, I'm doing it anyway!

--------------------------------------------------

#1. I have a huge attraction to men's hands. OK, maybe it's an obsession. Alright, alright it's a fetish! I Just can't seem to get enough of them. I even dedicated an entire blog post to the male hand. Sometimes I'll be talking to a guy and all of a sudden I'll find myself extremely turned on. Simply because I kept looking at his hands and my mind started to wonder mmmmmmmmmm... please excuse me for a moment...

#2. I'm deathly afraid of clowns. I think they're hiding something behind that big ass grin. Who wouldn't be dangerous and or hiding something walking around with a huge FAKE smile, floppy shoes and a red nose?!!! I once stayed at the Circus Circus in Vegas...they actually have a clown channel! I'll just say, trying to get close with someone while that's on in the background is really creepy!

#3. I have a dimple on each of my shoulder blades. When I was a young girl, I'd go swimming, the boys would see my dimples and say EWWW! I asked my mother why I had them, she said I was touched by an angel and one day my future husband would love them & kiss them. Well, I haven't found a husband yet, I guess I shouldn't tell my mom I've been testing out different kisses HA!

#4. I like Tom Jones. I know, I know! You've all heard me so many times talking about the man. But, I can't stress to you enough how much I enjoy his music. Seriously listen, if you've never taken the time to actually listen to any of his songs, please at least consider it. I promise you, it will be an awesome experience and you too will be singing "It's not Unusual"!!

#5. I love war movies! Ever since I was young. I always get excited to watch a good war movie. I remember when the movie GLORY came out, I was so enthralled with the whole story plot, the violence and the drama. Someone once asked me, why I liked War movies, "they're so depressing.... they said. My response was that they inspire me, they excite me, I find them to be touching, they dig deep into my emotions and I feel, I empathize and I have such gratitude for the men who fought, on both sides.

#6. I'm a half & half (half black & half white) with green eyes, need I say more?



--------------------------------------------------
Well, there it is boys and girls. Six weird things about me. I hope you feel a little closer to me and learned a little more about who RevRee is. Now, as I said, I'm suppose to pick six fellow bloggers and request that they post six weird things about themselves on their own blogs.

DAMNIT, Willo tagged my part-time internets husband
Mighty Dyckerson! Oviously I can't include him!


The six lucky bloggers are...
  • Funnier Than You Are
  • Unbalanced Absurdity
  • The Planet Bill
  • Blog Portland
  • Selfish Behinds the Scenes
  • The Idle Receptionist
  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

    I have over 100 dimples on my ass. When I was young, my mom told me I was raped by a gay male angel.

    Thu Jun 01, 05:11:00 PM  
    Blogger Jay said...

    How can you tag me when I never post? I guess I need some motivation! If I can think of six interesting things, I'll give it a try.

    Thu Jun 01, 06:04:00 PM  
    Blogger RevRee said...

    Dyck, this isn't the time or place

    Fri Jun 02, 11:26:00 AM  
    Blogger Jodi said...

    Thanks for the tag, it's up and it was painful to pick only six.

    Sat Jun 03, 02:17:00 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    SNAP... I didn't know I was tagged. I'll get on it.

    Hmmm

    Wed Jun 14, 03:03:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home