Thursday, May 25, 2006

SURPRISE ME, PLEASE!!!!!

Quite a few people have asked me what I want for my birthday. I honestly don't have one thing I really want. I've never really been a person who's madly impressed by "things". Yes of course, there's a few "things" I'd like...but my blog might be pulled if I were to say them here...HA!

I would love to get the Deadwood Season 2 DVD set, but it's so freakin expensive. I mean Timothy Olyphant is sizzling hot, but I just don't feel as though $99.99 for a DVD is seriously worth it.

I've also found this new musical artist Xavier Rudd Which on a side note, I've been trying to get one of his CD's in town. But it's almost impossible. I suppose I could order it online, the problem is, I want it now damnit!! If you get a chance, listen to some of the songs on the site. I'm pretty sure the majority of you will be pleasantly pleased!

I enjoy being surprised (doesn't everyone?). I want people to think about what they know about me, who I am and try to find something they think I would enjoy. You know, put some thought in to it. So, I tell most everyone when they ask me what I want, "surprise me!"

To be honesty, it's pretty hard to surprise me actually. I'm usually to observant and way to clever for anyone to surprise me. When it comes to gifts given to me, 99.9% of the time, I swear I know what I'm getting. Some of you might think that's kinda cool...but I'm here to tell you it SUCKS!!!!

There's one time that really stands out to me, where I was honestly surprised and touched by the Birthday gift that I was given. It was from a past boyfriend (He was a writer) The week of my birthday, each day of that week, he would give me part of a story he had written just for me. It might not seem like much to some of you...but it was something he did just for me. No one else would see and understand all the little things used in the story, only him and I. It was quite beautiful and to this day the best birthday present I've ever had. Although we've since ended our relationship, I still keep that story.

ANYWAY, when it comes down to it, most of the time I've already figured out what the surprise is, sometimes days before I receive the gifts. I'm such a sweet girl, I never ever let the gift giver know, what I know. But, it's the fact that I know, what they know, ya know?

Is it really because I'm just that damn good? Or is it because the other person isn't trying very hard to seriously surprise me? Maybe I should figure out a way to void out my super spidey senses and stop being so damn observant. Then maybe I could truly enjoy a nice surprise!!!!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

How about a box of Oreos? Or a Caramello bar??

Thu May 25, 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger tfg said...

What could I get you that would be a nice suprise? How about pregnant?

Fri May 26, 06:29:00 AM  
Blogger Chief Scientist said...

How about nothing? Wait, that won't be a surprise.

Fri May 26, 09:22:00 AM  
Blogger The Errant Cook said...

LOL@tfg

And I, too, totally ♥ Timothy Olyphant. The new season starts June 11th!!!

Tue May 30, 02:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
why dyson vacuum cleaner became sucessful http://www.tirerack2.info self propelled upright vacuum cleaner consumers report vacuum cleaners Inventions- refrigerator Is protonix safe simple car roof racks totoya camry Electronic cat toys Infiniti fx35 part Decibel+ratings+of+vacuum+cleaners vacuum+cleaner+bags boating + nude where to find butalbital online

Fri Dec 22, 08:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» » »

Wed Jan 24, 07:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home