Tuesday, June 06, 2006

DEADWOOD, STAR GAZIN' & DRINKIN'

I started off this last weekend watching the entire second season of Deadwood in 1.5 days! Now first of all, this series is one of the best in cable television history. I can't seem to get enough of it. I'm kinda sad though, because it only took me 1.5 days to watch the whole second season! I didn't even take time to savor any of it. It's like a drug, I tell you!

I find that whenever I watch this show, I tend to use words like, "Cocksucker" & "FUCK", out of the blue and for no apparent reason! These word aren't usually in my vocabulary on an everyday basis. But, whenever I watch DEADWOOD, I have a dirty little mouth!

Aside from the fact that Timothy Olyphant (pictured above) is so freaking HOT, I have a tendency to drool whenever he's in a scene. The actual storyline is amazing, each person portrayed is an actual historical character all taking place in this hard core, raw, filthy immoral town. I LOVE IT!!!!

Sorry I get a little carried away when I talk about that show.

Anyway, after spending a day in a half waching DEADWOOD, I finally took a shower! Then it was time to go out on the town with friends. We first end up at a bar that I'll call "Bugger off".

By the time we finished our drinks, we're all invited to an after hours party at my friend "Joes" place. Now, "Joe" lives in a complete dump. I love the guy, but seriously, the place should be condemned and burned down! But, we all go over there anyway. Some idiot who I won't name, thought it would be a great idea to drink on top of "Joes" roof. Yeah, great freakin' idea! A bunch of drunk people drinking on a steep roof top, this should be fun!

I'm slightly afraid of heights. Now, don't get the wrong idea, I'm not deathly afraid, it's just a slight fear. Mixing liquor, good friends and a beautiful night, why not climb to the top?! Another friend "Johnny" helped me climb up, using a make-shift ladder and his cell phone for a light. There's about 6 of us sitting atop the house, star gazing and drinkin'! (Hey, that sounds like a Country song! "Star Gazin' & Drinkin'"!)

One of the guys decided to start dancing a jig! By this time, I'm about panic and I scream out "Lou, I swear to god, if you fall I'll throw up!!!!!!" I guess it was funny??? Everyone started laughing, at me!!! "Ohhhh poor RevRee, it's going ot be alright...here come dance with me!" he says. I cling to the chimney closing my eyes like a scared little girl!

Finally I had enough and went back down. This was a task all to itself! Hey, you try getting down off a steep roof top, in the black of night with a jungle for your background!

After I get inside, I assumed I was alone in the house, so I thought I'd get some water and put on some music. Well, as I'm just about to select a MOBY CD, I hear something coming from one of the bedrooms...

I stop and listen...is, is that moaning?????? I'm standing there, CD in hand, waiting to hear something more. OH MY SWEET LORD!!!!

I hear it again!!! "MMmmmmmmmmMMMmmmm" Someones in the other room sexin' it up!!! YES!!!

I started giggling of course, I might have blushed a bit too and quickly turned the music on. I admit it was kinda hot. But I have to say, the noises coming from the room were actually kinda odd and slightly scary. Not the most beautiful, sensual sounds I've heard.

Soon after I discovered I wasn't "alone" in the house, everyone from the roof started coming back inside. By this time, it was getting very late and I was ready to head home. And so I did and slept like a baby. Once I got home I mean!

I kinda forgot to tell "Joe" people were fornicating in the other room...oops

4 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Sounds like my upstairs neighbors found a new place to live...

Tue Jun 06, 08:17:00 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

A steep roof is my nemesis when I get drunk. For some reason I can't avoid them, and they can't avoid throwing me off. It is getting harder and harder to do this, especially with the wheelchair.

Tue Jun 06, 11:15:00 AM  
Blogger Chief Scientist said...

You consciously reached for a Moby CD?

Sat Jun 10, 12:57:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Big Papi, maybe I was slightly drunk and MAYBE I like MOBY when I'm slightly drunk!!!!!!!

BITE ME!

Sat Jun 10, 05:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home