Saturday, June 10, 2006

LIFE


This picture make me think of how much life can sometimes really suck. Let's pretend for a moment, that the picture above of the children is "Life" and it's laughing in your face! Can you see it? I know you can. I know we've all felt this way. To be honest, I think those kids are laughing at me...ok that's a bit crazy sounding, but I hope you kinda get what I'm trying to say.

It's like it knows something I don't, it's giggling and laughing out loud because I don't get the joke. I wanna join in the fun too, I want to laugh again. It seems though, that recently life has targeted me for a good hardy laugh, somehow I've missed the punch-line and it SUCKS!!!!!

I remember something my momma always says, "This is a small portion of your life and this too shall pass." I hope she's right...and the damn kids will stop laughing!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Momma is always right. This indeed will pass...like a fucking GOLFBALL SIZED KIDNEY STONE!!!

Sat Jun 10, 07:46:00 PM  
Blogger tfg said...

I have trouble figuring this blog out. Unless you have flatulence control issues or a large facial phallic-shaped birthmark, I am not sure why someone has snapped you up by now.

Sat Jun 10, 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger RevRee said...

tfg, I don't have either of those ailments. Maybe it's because I'm just to damn sweet?

It made me smile and giggle a little that you would say such sweet words to me, thank you!

Sun Jun 11, 04:09:00 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Come visit me. I'll make sure you get the jokes and I will also cure your want for children. Hanging around mine for a weekend is an instant birth control method.

Mon Jun 12, 06:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's how single people and young couples without kids look when they see me with my two boys... they laugh and laugh. They say things like, "Hey everyone, let's go do something spontaneous and adult-like" or "Hey Bill wanna go out for a drink or out to eat or something? Oh, that right, you're a single father.. HA HA HA HA! Sucks to be you!"

Life can be a bag of assholes sometimes...

...But then one of my son's will come up and tell me that he loves me for no reason...

...and I take the end of the shotgun barrel out of my mouth and put it back in the closet until next Friday.

Tue Jun 13, 02:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home