Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Single Serving Friend

Yesterday, I had a bad day. So, last night, I went out with friends. I'm standing at the bar, there's a pack of cigarettes sitting at the bar next to me (not mine). This very attractive guy walks up and leans over me to grab one, I say, "hey, hey what are you doing mister?" you know, kinda cute like. He says "can I have one for a kiss?"

I say, "ok, sure" assuming to myself it's gonna be just a peck on the mouth, no big deal, right? Yeah, right!

He leans down for the kiss, and grabs my bottom lip and gently suck it into his mouth, I'm thinking, "alright buddy, you asked for it!" So, I softly slide my tongue along his mouth, then I grab his lower lip sucking it in to my mouth. We being kissing, it was like a beautiful dance. This went on for maybe 3.5 minutes. It was HOT! True story, I swear!

Then, all of a sudden we stop. He walks back to his friends, I go back to mine, No words spoken, nothing.

My friend slowly walks over to me, and whispers in my ear, "what the hell just happened?" I don't even look at her, I simply say "we'll talk about it later", as I take a drink of water. My knees were all weak as I was trying to act cool and totally untouched by what just happened. She says, "Well, your glasses are all fogged up" I look over at her, glasses all foggy and say, "I know".

I guess my day wasn't so bad afterall, True story!

10 Comments:

Blogger Mighty Dyckerson said...

Jesus Christ! What do you charge for a stick of gum??!

Tue Jul 18, 06:02:00 PM  
Blogger Chief Scientist said...

Ever notice a lot of your stories end with your tongue in the orifice of some stranger??? What's up with that? Don't get me wrong, I am okay with it, since that's how we met, but you told me that our time in the Starbuck's bathroom was the only time you ever did that.

Tue Jul 18, 06:14:00 PM  
Blogger puerileuwaite said...

Wow. Now I need a cigarette ...

Tue Jul 18, 07:56:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(cough) bullshit (cough)

No, I'm kidding. Very slick.

Any tingling sensation about the lip area yet? I'm kidding again.

Wed Jul 19, 08:24:00 AM  
Blogger RevRee said...

Mighty Dyckerson: For you, it's free!

Big Papi: It WAS the only time I did that at a Starbucks bathroom...

puerileuwaite For a kiss, i'll give you one...

Bill Wouldn't you too want to kiss some cutie standing at the bar with glasses on?

Wed Jul 19, 03:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most definitely!

Thu Jul 20, 09:12:00 AM  
Blogger The Errant Cook said...

Dammit, Rev, you actually made a Skwerl wistfully think back to her pre-husband days...when stuff like that could have happened to me, but never did. *sigh*

Heard back from Mr. Wonderful yet?

Thu Jul 20, 01:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, Rev... Never did get my cigarette.

You owe me... I intend to collect...And it won't just be your glasses that are fogged up... it'll be every window in your apartment.

Fri Jul 21, 12:06:00 AM  
Blogger NeverEnough said...

Wow - that is HOT!!

Sat Jul 22, 09:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting.

Tue Jul 25, 08:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home